Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email CNN.com to oppose Navarette editorials.

Here's his latest garbage on the front page of CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/26/navarr ... index.html

Here's the link to email cnn.com to complain. Make sure you click that it's "positive" feedback you are sending.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?35
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MW
    Email sent. I blasted them with both barrels.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Done
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Don't know if you all caught it, but... he said something really stupid (as in blatantly stereotypical and stigmatizing) in that article (and on more than one occasion). I think there's a good chance I (we?) can at the very least convince CNN not to carry his articles anymore (maybe even better...). Let me write a couple letters and get back to this thread....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That clown also has an email address if you guys want to reply directly to him.

ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com <ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com>

I gave CNN both barrels myself.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Done.

johnny1966: Hey thanks - that will help!
    Any chance, you'd have an email for anyone in management at the Union-Tribune? (That would help even more...) I'd go chase it down, but, I'm still busy writing my letter(s)...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mine sent too...

Wonder where Paula Zahn is and here daily "specials" telling us about race relations in America and how racist America is? She supports racist such as Navarette all the while acting like she is above it all.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I've emailed him and posted on his editorials when it was available before. I think it's better to email who publishes his work instead of him. He's hopeless and there's no getting through to him.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hey TexasCowgirl and all others...

Thanks for the info and assistance. Yeah, I know Ruben won't change his ways all on his own. But, please do read on:

The last time a national media person pissed me off in a similar manner happened about 4 years ago. I heard a rather defamatory and outrageous remark made by a commentator on a nationally-syndicated cable TV program. That same program still is in operation today. After this person made the comment, I wrote to the parent company and to a lobbying/public interest group - making them aware of the egregious comment (they had a direct interest in monitoring and educating on the subject comment in question). Anyway, shortly thereafter, that person was no longer seen in any association with the media outlet - not as a reporter/commentator/writer, etc - anything - she dropped off the face of the earth as much as I could see for about the last 4 years or so. It wasn't until about 3 or 4 nights ago that I had seen this same person reappear on national TV - albeit much changed, and having a very different attitude.

So, using the above as an example, let us not try to change this situation by relying simply on our own efforts. Instead let me combine some unfavorable publicity with the assistance of a major lobbying group in DC to help Mr. Navarrette see the 'error of his ways'.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast