Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email From Feinstein about the Dream Act

Dear:

I have received your letter and appreciate hearing your concerns about the "Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act," commonly known as the DREAM Act (S. 729). Unfortunately, we have different points of view regarding this legislation, and I appreciate this opportunity to explain to you my perspective.

There are many foreign-born young adults who, through no fault of their own, were brought to this country by their parents as children many years ago, attended elementary and high school here, and consider the United States home. Nonetheless, they are unable to continue their education or serve in the military because they find themselves with no legal immigration status in our country.

I believe that it is in the Nation's best interest to give talented youth who have good moral character and are dedicated to serving the United States the opportunity to succeed. The DREAM Act would provide the opportunity for undocumented youth raised in the U.S. to earn legal permanent residence if they attend college or serve in our military. The DREAM Act also gives States the option to allow these students to qualify for financial aid.

While we may not agree on this particular issue, please know that I have carefully noted your comments and will keep them in mind as I work to address the educational needs of our State and the impact of illegal immigration on our Nation. Should you have any questions or additional comments on this issue, do not hesitate to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Also, may I take this opportunity to wish you a happy and healthy holiday season. Best regards

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. ; You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... nup.Signup. Feel free to checkout my YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/Senatorfeinstein
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

What about the talented AMERICAN youth with good character and morals learned by their AMERICAN parents. Not mexicans who alliances are in mexico???!!! What about our AMERICAN kids that will lose their chances due to the amount of money it costs parents that are out of work due to illegals taking our jobs, stealing our SS#'s and stealing our healthcare closing down our hospitals and this criminal government? Or those American parents who just can't afford it - while the illegals down the road get to send their illegal children to college???

I am so furious I can't see straight!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

There are too many loopholes. The DHS can waive the requirement for school or military.

Then there is the basic problem - that the government does not do it's job and will NOT insure that they have good moral character - just that they are a warm Democrat.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes it is no fault of our own that their parents have been allowed to steal our jobs, steal our identities, steal our social safety net - maybe we need to take individuals like this stupid witch to court and force her family to pay back the American people for all the theft committed on us by them and their beloved illegals - unto the very death of citizens many times! Now that is a redistribution of wealth that I could get with!

So sick of this $6*&!!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I've said this before and I will keep saying it until the Dems Listen ! I donot see Feinstein or any other Democrat worrying or giving special priveliges to young Citizen adults who,through no fault of their own,are badly damaged by their incarcerated criminal parents.

If Dems want to give special treatment to any young people these kids should be the first in line for College help or anyhing else they need to succeed!!!! NOT citizens of other countries !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I've received hundreds of those. Other than the weather, it's such a chore living in California.

so a GED means "talented"?

The liberals are trying to enslave the hispanic vote just like they have for the black vote. When will people wake up to understanding that unempowerment is another form of slavery. Give free stuff, get votes.

That is the same email I got from her the last time they tried to pass the Dream Act. Must be standard letter.

This is an example of the same kind of irrational thinking that caused the financial panic: elected public officials taking too many risks with the system and then when the system broke down they supposedly fixed it by forcing us to pay for it! Once these so-called students get amnesty some of them will be terrorists, drug dealers, gangbangers, criminals, etc. Except that in this case instead of deporting them we'll be stuck paying the bill for them for the next fifty years!