Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the email I intend to send to almost every Senator

Senator ____________

I am an American citizen and a voter and I am sick and tired of not being represented!
    I will have to live with the laws that you and other Senators make.
    I will have to pay the back breaking taxes.
    I will have to live with the closed hospitals, the over crowded schools and the crime in my neighborhood!
    This amnesty (and no matter what you call it, it is an amnesty) is fundamentally unfair, unjust and un-American.
    As an American, I insist that our borders be secured, our laws be enforced and criminals be held accountable. Why should Americans have to pay the price because our leaders have not done their jobs in the past and even now in the present. This is incredibly irresponsible and I am furious!
    I strongly object to illegal criminals being rewarded for their illegal behavior.
    I am very offended by this bill and I will actively work against your next campaign with financial support and by working for your competitor.
    Please don't forget that it is Americans who voted you into office and it is Americans who can replace you with an American who will do the job that you will not do. If there is any justice, you will be replaced by a new Senator who will work for half of your wages.

JAK
    Good letter PAF! I need to send some out myself! Maybe in a short while here...going to take a break first.

Thanks for posting this...it will inspire and guide me in writing my own.

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go get 'em PAF!

This is directed to the 'bad' senators, yes?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Jak!

Yes PhE, only the Bad guys are getting this one!
    I am drafting a good guys email now!

PAF: Cool - I do the same...