Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

email I received from Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (R-NC 5th

A email I received from Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (R-NC 5th District.)

May 25, 2007
    Dear Mr. xxxxx

Over the past few days, many constituents have called or e-mailed me to share their concerns about the immigration bill that is being considered in the Senate. I do not support amnesty or creating a path towards citizenship for illegal aliens which is an element contained in the current form of this bill . The issue of illegal immigration demands a careful, law-respecting solution and wholesale amnesty is not a solution at all.
    From what I've seen so far, this bill fails to respect the millions of people who worked within the system and emigrated legally. The people who have done it right are not given the respect they've earned by following the rules and our nation's laws. Our first principle s on immigration reform should be to secure the borders, uphold American laws and protect our national security . Rest assured I will strongly oppose this current Senate bill or any bill granting amnesty to people who entered our country illegally. I have included an article that shows one of the many shortcomings of the bill.
    Please contact me on any issues of concern you may have . You may be interested in viewing my website at www.foxx.house.gov to learn about constituent services, legislative updates and my work in Congress. I hope you will visit the website and let me know what you think about it.
    Sincerely,
    Virginia Foxx
    Member of Congress
    VF/ rc
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MY OPINION:

We must also contact our representatives in Congress. If this bill should pass the Senate and goes to Congress, we must let them know that we want NO amnesty. Also remind them that they are all up for re-election in 2008 and we will remember how they voted.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

MW
    I do not support amnesty or creating a path towards citizenship for illegal aliens which is an element contained in the current form of this bill .
    She has been very consistent on this, which makes her one of the good guys! Sen. Webb (D-VA) needs a lot of work though. His vote against the recent Vitter's amendment illuminated his true feeling for legalizing illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn