Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email to Senator Bill Frist.

Do you plan on having Guards to protect you when you leave office? As a Christian I'm compelled to let Almighty God deal with you for your actions. But there's plenty of Rednecks and angry citizens in Tennessee who may have lost their lively-hood due to their jobs being shipped over seas or from illegal aliens taking their jobs by accepting slave labor salaries from the greedy profit oriented companies. There may be some who will be pushed over the edge. If you support this amnesty bill your party and a portion of Democrats will also suffer loss of a job come November. Unfortunately you all will be rich enough that it won't affect you personally. But maybe your pride will be dampened and the Feds will get "you" for insider trading!
    Ever since Bush became President this has become the most corrupt, rich oriented, do nothing congress I have witnessed in the 63 years of my life. Bush's legacy will be lower than the snake Satan used to deceive Eve!.

Hi Bubba
    Looks like I'm not the only one losing tooth enamel.
    We're gonna make them pay at the polls. Hang in, and stay cool.
    Get your pole, let's go kill some fish.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're seeing it from within TN. Do you think Frist is committing political suicide in TN for this decision?

I'm in Tennessee and YES, Frist is committing politcal suicide. My guess is that he knows it too, or that he thinks this will just pass in our memories.

Tennesseans are flat out irate. The Nashville police force is irate because their hands our tied. Locals are irate...legal immigrants from all over the world are irate. What is happening in Nashville is a complete joke and nobody is doing anything.

It's just not a few Tennesseans, it's all of us. It has been on top of the list of water cooler fodder for some time.

The Frist family has been great for Middle Tennessee. They have done a wonderful job of supporting the arts and the community. Including our up and coming Zoo. Here is some irony for Bill the Senator...many people won't drive to the zoo because there are too many uninsured untrained drivers on the way to the entrance. There is also at least 2 or 4 illegals hiding behind a gas station near the entrance that look more than culpable in violent crime.

Yes...Frist has commited politcal suicide. We kept Gore out of office and we will be more than happy to take Frist out as well. Tennesseans are not to be messed with. We still don't have a state income tax because our will is too strong for the politicians.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

ArticleIV

This is great news and Thanx for sharing it. Every time that we hear the truth per state it's a motivator. I'd started wondering about you guys but now I know you're as tough as ever!

Tennessee ROCKS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)