Thread: Email from Tom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Email from Tom

RE: Amnesty for ALL say McCain and Kennedy as US
    Senate makes second attempt to sellout America

May 17, 2007

Dear ,

Senator McCain and his allies seem to think that they can dupe the American public into accepting a blanket amnesty if they just call it 'comprehensive' or 'earned legalization' or 'regularization.'

Unfortunately for them, however, the American people know amnesty when they see it. The President is so desperate for a legacy and a domestic policy win that he is willing to sell out the American people and our national security.

If Senator McCain and Senator Kennedy spent as much time working on improving border security as they did poll testing creative euphemisms for amnesty, America would be a much safer place.

Their plan will grant an immediate amnesty for nearly all 12 - 20 million illegal aliens who will get legal status for residence and jobs (with assurance of green cards no later than 13 years). That is triple the rate of chain migration of extended family from around 250,000 a year to around 750,000 a year for about a decade; and new flows of 400,000 temporary foreign workers each year, will bring their families and have anchor babies who will be given U.S. citizenship.

This amnesty plan will be a slap in the face to hard working Americans and those who have come here to work legally.

I promise to do everything in my power to stop this travesty but I need your help.

Please call your Senators and your Congressman at (202) 224-3121 and let them know how outraged you are that they would even consider massive amnesty as the answer to illegal immigration and that you expect them to reject this plan outright and demand the President secure our borders now!

You all played a critical role last year in stopping amnesty we must do it again-our nation is relying on us.

Thanks so much for all your help and support on this important issue and on my campaign.

God Bless You.

Tom Tancredo

http://www.teamtancredo.com/

JAK
    TOM TANCREDO One of the few good men left!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I agree, JAK! Thank God for Tom!