Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    UNITED WE STAND!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
    No matter how united we stand, we still, ultimately, get kicked in the face. Personally, I'm sick of it.
    Do we really think anyone gives a rat's behind what we think or how we feel anymore. I mean, look around people. No matter how angry or loud we get, our voices are NOT being heard. We are fooling ourselves.

April
    Thanks Zeezil!!!! LETS MELT THOS PHONE LINES AND CLOG UP THE EMAIL!!!! OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    UNITED WE STAND!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
    No matter how united we stand, we still, ultimately, get kicked in the face. Personally, I'm sick of it.
    Do we really think anyone gives a rat's behind what we think or how we feel anymore. I mean, look around people. No matter how angry or loud we get, our voices are NOT being heard. We are fooling ourselves.

We spent the last two years defeating amnesty and we will continue to do so "AMERICANS DO NOT SURRENDER" we fight to the end and this is not the end!!! FIGHT ON AMERICANS AND MAKE YOUR SELF HEARD!!!

ITS OUR MONEY AND OUR COUNTRY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    UNITED WE STAND!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
    GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!!!! THEY WANT US TO GIVE UP!!!! WE HAVE OVER COME BEFORE AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!

working4change
    Working on it now!!!!!!!! We can do this patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, the fax machine is putting in double time today! Same with emails and calls.
    This is just outrageous!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I feel violated, and defeated. I'll go in the corner and cry now.

April,
    Please check your PM.

You can take the time to cry if we lose, but not before!!! Buck up and start calling
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Ahh but that is exactly what they want you to do!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast