Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Emergency , L. A and American Need ALI-PAK

IMay 17, 2005 - Black Day in U.S. History
    Vehement MEChA Zealot Elected L.A. Mayor

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... Mayor.html

Villaraigosa is shown at right (foreground) bouncing down the old camino in illegal alien-bloated East L.A., his old gang turf, in a low-rider in celebration of Mexican independence day - September 9, 2001. He is accompanied by disgraced former governor Gray Davis, who was booted out of office for being an incompetent buffoon, and the particularly obnoxious Martha Lara, then cónsul general de México in L. A.

Click here for details about Mexican government stooge

http://www.americanpatrol.com/CALIFORNI ... 91110.html

Villaragosa consorting with the enemy over Prop. 187
    'm honored and flattered to have been considered for an appointment in the Obama administration," Villaraigosa told The Times on Monday. "I made it clear I love what I do. And I feel that at this moment in my life, this is the job in which I can best serve my city and country.

"http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMooreForMayor/Home.html
    Walter Moore, Candidate For Mayor of Los Angeles -- November 7, 2008
    It's Moore vs. 'MEChA-boy' Villaraigosa (aka Tony Villar)
    [E-mail from Moore for L. A. Mayor] -- Billionarie Republican developer Rick Caruso has announced he is NOT running for Mayor of Los Angeles. Click here for his press release. -- That means that for all intents and purposes, it's just Villaraigosa and me, my friends. -- We're going to do this. We're going to fix this City

ALI-PAK freiends from LA and Southern California , We as Americans are Counting on You .

.................................................. .................................................. ..
    alexcastro
    ALIPAC Titan

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:27 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in California and I always try to bring him up when talking with other people. Not one person so far know's who he is. The election takes place in March and that is not very far off. He need's to seriously start walking around door to door or something. He really needs to step it up now before it's too late. I have sent him some money in the past and picked up his bumper sticker but I don't see his campaign doing much to get his face out there to the masses. I don't have much hope for him at this point.

This Reply Troubles Me .
    L.A and America has a Tool in Walter Moore If Elected .

We Must Help and Fight Hard For Moores Victory .
    We in A.Z . Have Fought Hard For Our Victories and Wont Stop Until Every Last Illegal Invader is Gone .

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... /Home.html

Banned
    Sorry if this is a little jumbled , I had to put it together Fast before Work .Thanks For Your Help and Understanding .
    Merry Christmas .

The voters in Los Angeles sat on their butts and let Tony V become mayor. If they don't vote, then they can't complain. The only reason he won was very few people voted. I hope they'll get out and vote the next time. We need Walter Moore.

Also, Tony V worked his butt of trying to get in with Obama and was rejected. I don't think he decided to remain mayor of LA because he wanted to. He has high ambitions.

Banned
    Hope dont Float Folks .
    Thi Outcome Affects All of Us .
    Answers And Action .
    Someone Please .We Have Three Short Months .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The voters in Los Angeles sat on their butts and let Tony V become mayor. If they don't vote, then they can't complain. The only reason he won was very few people voted. I hope they'll get out and vote the next time.