Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EMERGENCY!! MEXICANS FLOODING THE BORDER NOW!!!CALL YOUR REP

We need an ALIPAC alert on this: WE must overhwelm our reps with the news TO CLOSE IT DOWN NOW!!!!!! WATCH THE NIGHTLY NEWS TO SEE IF ITS REPORTED!!!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

Mexican Army Involved
    American Border Patrol reports a huge increase in border traffic in Southern Arizona. According to its sources, agents and helicopters working out of the Naco Border Patrol station were overwhelmed yesterday as hundreds, if not thousands of illegal aliens flooded across the border. At one point Agents were warned that a Mexican Army unit was just south of the border "near the corrals."
    Despite claims by the Mexican government that their troops are ordered to stay at least 3 miles from the border, they are regularly spotted on the border. Fear of the new border fence and domestic turmoil in Mexico are cited as reasons for the flood north......

MW
    Repeat article.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    It seems to me that such events as this would best be handled by ARMED National Guardsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    It seems to me that such events as this would best be handled by ARMED National Guardsmen.
    Sounds good to both you, me, and anyone else with an ounce of common sense. But Bush wants them here for whatever reason.

Is this happening today, Badmonkey ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks like CNN ran the program today? The MSM nightly news needs to be watched to see if they say anything about this.

Oh my gosh !! This means that Vicente Fox along with the agreement and approval of President Bush could be behind this !!

They could have agreed that this is how they would counter the fence bill !!

Oh my gosh. Now what are we going to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Click on the American Border Partol Update. You can watch the chopper and dog work. On Sept. 26th. click the video.

Dixie

Dixie, I was clicking all over the place and it wouldn't work for me.

Are you saying this is old news ? I see that MW posted that it was a repeat article.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast