Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Employment Based Immigration

What is ALIPAC's Stand to the woes of people who are waiting in line to get a Green Card? As of now it takes 6 to 7 yrs for folks from China/India to get a Green Card. There are people from Eastern Europe/Philippines etc as well who are waiting in line but doenst get any where. The prime time of these people's lives are spent waiting for a Green Card as they cant change employers who sponsors for their Green Card. Please express your opinions.

No one doubts there's flaws in the immigration process. I beleive they need major work in getting those that are abiding by the rules through this process much better, before they even think of amnesty for those who didn't bother with the rule of law. The fact they haven't finished with the people from the last amnesty, that there's no follow-up on where people are once they get here etc. just shows how flawed the system is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto crazybird ...I must ask chidcguy where you stand on the issue ... welcome aboard ...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Re: Employment Based Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by chidcguy
    What is ALIPAC's Stand to the woes of people who are waiting in line to get a Green Card? As of now it takes 6 to 7 yrs for folks from China/India to get a Green Card. There are people from Eastern Europe/Philippines etc as well who are waiting in line but doenst get any where. The prime time of these people's lives are spent waiting for a Green Card as they cant change employers who sponsors for their Green Card. Please express your opinions.
    There is a limit to how many people can live in the U.S.. Not only does the illegal invasion need to be reversed, but legal immigration numbers need to be drastically reduced.

100's of 1000's of American lives have been lost, and Trillions of American tax dollars have been spent helping people in other countries. This will continue for a very long time.

We can only do so much. We are not the only Country in the world. People of other countries are able, if not willing, to make changes in their own countries.

Some of these people applying for U.S. Citizenship Legaly will have to wait. Some will never get in and that's a good thing.

They have been insisting that the country is to crowded and that our children are "UNWANTED" for years. They said we were going to be stressing the resources when they brainwashed us as children with their diabolical programs like, "Family Planning", "Birth Control Pills" and the list goes on and on.

Why don't you make do the best you can with what you have where you are.

Don't lay your guilt trip on me.

I'm tired of hearing it.

Maybe you can convince the governments in some other counties to whack their own to make room for you.

We as a country fought for change, Other countries can do the same. I know our people would help any country that fights to better themselves. The reason everyone wants to come here is it is the land of opportunity. If we continue to have unbridled immigration and illegal immigration then we will soon be the same thing everyone is trying to escape from. A third world country wanting to escape, maybe to your country! Do you thing your country can handle 50 or 60 million Americans sneaking in looking for work?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Employment Based Immigration

while I agree that we need to improve our immigration policies and know that cracking down on illegals will decrease the wait time for those who apply, I strongly object to the idea that you out there in the world assume we need to get you into our country as quick as possible. It is a privelage to move and live inside these borders, not a right!

that being said It is my belief that if Indian's and Chinese practiced protected sex and did have social stigmatisims attached to those who do not desire a large family then your economy would be much better (same amount of money divided equally down among a smaller population = better economy)

I hate to be cynical, but perhaps it's time society under went some changes in poorer parts of the world. Maybe rich people should be enouraged to have multiple children and poorer family's should be enouraged to have fewer children, the world would be much better in my opinion.

What about the woes of legal American citizens already here in America?

As far as the whole "prime time of their lives waiting" it is very simple. It was their own choice. If they think it's worth it, they will wait however long it takes. Otherwise, they can always withdraw their applications.

(side note) You know, funny how so many other countries are much more restrictive and/or pretty much intolerant of immigrants but yet we are questioned and/or criticized because we don't want illegals. I'm tired of us being eyeballed for wanting something that's ridiculously reasonable.

I speak only for myself and do not claim my stance is that of ALIPAC or it's other members.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I'd like to say I sympathize but as lies go that would be a whopper. Truth is we are all full up. No vacancies at the moment.
    When I was a young man in college Erlichman's book the population bomb was the bible. Our population was very easily a third less then and a lot of us pledged to the concept of ZPG. Which essentially says just replace yourselves so the planet will thrive. Well we did it we achieved zero population growth and our reward was a very, very crowded nation full of strangers who don't know each other and don't particularly want to.
    There are 60 something languages in the L.A. school system and all of them except the English speaking will get college and work preference over my kids. God what a perverse system! So sorry wait your turn or make a good life for yourself in your own country.