Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope so, I wont quit. Its just so damn frustrating watching them try to kill the middle class, it pisses me off to no end to see what these creatures (politcians) are doing to this country.
    I understand!! RONSTER, we ALL feel the same way.

You are NOt alone! But we all have to take a step back occassionally, breath and see the real picture with these dipwads. Clear our eyes of the frustration, so to speak, and see the truth.

THEY'RE ON THE RUN.

MAHONEY
    he's a communist which isn't unusual within the heirarchy of the Catholic church over the past 4 decades.
    I'm a Catholic and it's a hard truth for me to accept.

God Bless America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I hope so, I wont quit. Its just so damn frustrating watching them try to kill the middle class, it pisses me off to no end to see what these creatures (politcians) are doing to this country.
    I understand!! RONSTER, we ALL feel the same way.

You are NOt alone! But we all have to take a step back occassionally, breath and see the real picture with these dipwads. Clear our eyes of the frustration, so to speak, and see the truth.

THEY'RE ON THE RUN.

MAHONEY
    he's a communist which isn't unusual within the heirarchy of the Catholic church over the past 4 decades.
    I'm a Catholic and it's a hard truth for me to accept.

God Bless America

I am a recovering Catholic myself. I am now affilated with NO religion. I wish I still believed so I could take comfort in knowing these bastard$ will burn in HELL!

But I dont, and so maybe its time to bring Hell to Washingtion.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Than God for Lou Dobbs. He always calls it as it is.
    D.W.

April
    Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.... They just keep spitting in our faces. And it looks like the American people are just going to take it!
    No we are not, WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

That feels great every time I say it!

GOD Bless America!

I bet the Chamber of Commerce is writing the NAU legislation as we speak. The US government is funded mainly by foreign nations. Most of congressional salaries are paid for by corporate lobbies. These corporations are globalists and not American. They make up the majority of the top 100 economies of the world (more than nations). So I repeat, the US government is dominated by foreign nations. I wonder what the founders would think of this mess.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

[
    They NEVER expected Americans to READ. Read every word of legislation/amendments and then TELL THEM EXACTLY WHERE THE BEARS DO DOO DOO IN THE WOODS.

We've got them running and now is NOT the time to go weak in the knees.

THIS IS GETTING TO BE SO MUCH FUN NOW
    don't ya just love seeing them go spastic, nervous & jerky? I sure do
    [/quote]

SIS, LOL That was really great!!!

Besides it isn't over til the fat lady sings and I ain't singing yet!!
    But I do want you to know I'm not all that fat, and I think we will all be singing when its over!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey, I agree with all of you. However, we need to not underestimate the enemy. First, illegal aliens (as bad as they are) are being used as a weapon against us as well as a distraction. The people behind the NAU (CFR, Trilateral Commission, corporate elites, etc...) number in excess of several thousand and holding positions of power. These traitors are our real enemy. Like the evil lords of the 16th century, they will keep us fighting them while making their moves to stab us in the back. They have had plenty of time to build their base. They started by teaching at universities like Yale, Harvard and Princeton to teach what is our current judges, lawyers and politicians their ideology. I wrote to Lou Dobbs last year that I had heard that our politicians had to resign from the CFR/Trilateral Commission before accepting office. How do you resign from an ideology? After all, ideology is the key factor for acceptance into the CFR/Trilateral Commission.
    So here we are. Our Judicial system has turned against us, our legislative branch is ineffective due to corruption and traitors and our executive branch has shown its true colors. When I served on active duty, I dealt with creating World War III scenarios for my boat's missile launch drills. This situation leaves me thinking of Czar Nicholas of Russia. We just happen to be in the position of the poor. What we do next will have to be swift. Takig into consideration the video that was released here last month indicated that we will reach a point of no return before the NAU officially takes over. More than likely this will be at least two years prior. Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear. It is just like the stress scenarios I dealt with each patrol. I have been forwarding all the information I gathered through this site and Judicial Watch to my friends still serving and I have asked them to circulate the info. through their respective commands.

Do realize that the SPP/NAU canNOT be realized without an AMNESTY......no matter what pretty little name they choose to call it on any given day.

Path to Citizenship, Touch-Back, Dream Act. Visas, Guest Worker, Temp Worker.

ALL OF THE ABOVE - AMNESTY - is the key to their plan to end our sovereignty.

Keep your eye on the ball
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Do realize that the SPP/NAU canNOT be realized without an AMNESTY......no matter what pretty little name they choose to call it on any given day.

Path to Citizenship, Touch-Back, Dream Act. Visas, Guest Worker, Temp Worker.

ALL OF THE ABOVE - AMNESTY - is the key to their plan to end our sovereignty.

Keep your eye on the ball
    Definitely. I think it started in '65, with turning immigration law on its head. Then they repeatedly increased the cealings on immigration until Reagan gave amnesty to millions in '86. Then they put NAFTA into effect in '93 I believe. Now they have the power to legalize up to 20 million invaders. This will give them the approval of the populace that they need to go forward with the NAU. The strategy is and has ALWAYS been to replace Americans with Third Worlders (against our consent) to get the mandate to merge with Mexico.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Teddy THE SWIMMER instituted the massive immigration policy changes in the 60's.

They then DECREASED western/european immigration down to mere hundreds and INCREASED ALL 3RD WORLD immigration by thousands.

That was the beginning!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast