Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The End of White America? Atlantic Monthly

State of the Union January/February 2009

The Election of Barack Obama is just the most startling manifestation of a larger trend: the gradual erosion of “whitenessâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The End of White America? Atlantic Monthly

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    The coming white minority does not mean that the racial hierarchy of American culture will suddenly become inverted, as in 1995’s White Man’s Burden, an awful thought experiment of a film, starring John Travolta, that envisions an upside-down world in which whites are subjugated to their high-class black oppressors. There will be dislocations and resentments along the way, but the demographic shifts of the next 40 years are likely to reduce the power of racial hierarchies over everyone’s lives, producing a culture that’s more likely than any before to treat its inhabitants as individuals, rather than members of a caste or identity group.
    What a load of crap. I once had a Black co-worker tell me that there were more poor White people in Detroit than there were poor Blacks. Everyone who lives in Detroit sees daily the constant discrimination that comes from being a working class White person but the Liberals try to sell the untrue image to the rest of the world that Black people in Detroit are "victims" of racism.

I remember one time applying for free emergency dental care only to be told that the program only provided free care to Blacks. I was out of luck.

Being evicted from your apartment? A law in Detroit prevents single Black mothers from being evicted, but if you're a single White mother, you are out of luck.

Law firms in Detroit require that new law clerks be Black.

Black students are eligible for financial aid that is denied to Whites.

One time I was denied entrance to a job fair because it was for minorities only so White people could not apply. The job market gets worse and worse in Detroit yet I see ads for these "no white person need apply" job fairs all the time.

Another time I was going to apply for a job and found out that my resume would be reviewed by a "diversity coordinator" before being handed to higher ups.

This is just plain wrong! I then I find out that temporary workers from India can get jobs denied to White Americans because people from India get minority status.

This has got to stop! It is killing our country!

And, of course, as everone here has figured out, if you are "Hispanic" there are job openings for you that White people can not apply for.

Ahhhhhhhhhh yes, the memories of home.

I will stay away from Detroit. Our automakers are in Detroit.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

What's left of them anyways.