Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is English an American language??

Is English an American language??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070520/ts ... 0519195945

One point of this article stated -Bush also moved to give new hope to conservatives, who have long called for making English the official language of the United States.

Did I miss something?????

I don't think so. I think he did.

No good lying ass scum bag swine dung traitor that he is ... forgot we already speak English. We're English Speaking Americans. I guess he's had his nose the behind of so many other countries "citizens" he missed his own.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

English needs to be made the National language so there is no
    conflicts now or in the future. We cannot have a country divided
    by two languages as it is fast becoming.

Senator's Just Blame Bush For This!

When I sit and think about all this the fact of the matter is, President Bush must have made a pact with Mexico and Vincente Fox. We don't know what the deal was but it probably had to do with Bush oil. Bush has agreed to take all these illegal's in. Vincente Fox stated that if we would not have taken these people in there would have been a civil war in Mexico. I think that Bush know there will be blood in the streets here and also in Mexico when they are sent back. Bush would have three wars on his hands. One in Iraq, one in Mexico and one in the United States. He just can't afford this to happen. The American people again are going to take the hit for his bad foreign policies.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Well I didn't know the Mr Boosh spoke English I thought he spoke reptilian or Orwellian double speak...with the fake twang
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: Senator's Just Blame Bush For This!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    When I sit and think about all this the fact of the matter is, President Bush must have made a pact with Mexico and Vincente Fox. We don't know what the deal was but it probably had to do with Bush oil.
    True, but I think the deal had more to do with the NAU. Washington must be in lock-step with Mexico City on issues important to the oligarchs. See Ramos and Campeon, Hernandez, Dog the Bounty Hunter etc. If the oligarch, drug funded, aristocrats feel Bush is negotiating with them "in good faith" they have the solidarity the 2 governments need for the NAU. Especially NAU-friendly action by the US government.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Well I didn't know the Mr Boosh spoke English I thought he spoke reptilian or Orwellian double speak...with the fake twang
    Oh yes, Orwellian double-speak. Bush's legislation always does the exact opposite of which the name implies. And also cheap, quasi-pimp, or Johnny Cochran-like verbage--"Without amnesty, but without animosity."

If it doesn't fit, you must aquit.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!