Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

English-Only and English as Official Language Bills Gain Mom

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politi ... glish-Only and English as Official Language Bills Gain Momentum
    State legislators in Indiana and Minnesota are pushing laws requiring public documents and other government business in those states to be done only in English.

Minnesota state Senators introduced their bill on Monday; the measure is similar to one introduced in the state House earlier this month.

Indiana state House representatives voted 63 to 26 last week to require all business to be conducted in English. Next the bill heads to the state Senate. Like Minnesota, Indiana’s measure allows exceptions to the English-only rule in cases of public health or safety situations.

Official English advocates say they feel the momentum is on their side this year, with many Republicans who support the measure having won in the November elections and in a position to move the issue forward.

“No doubt about it,â€

you are 100 % right about English I don't want to Press 1 for English

Im in American so why should we press 1 .when you are In our country it only be in English . & by the way when you press 1 for English you have to pay 1.00 dollar . It happen to us & that Not right
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: English-Only and English as Official Language Bills Gain

Off subject here, but I'm pretty sure there is a record number of people on this site currently!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! We're opening some eyes here!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    We need to charge anyone who presses #2 for spanish one dollar to be connected. Put that money twards pushes to pass tighter immigration bills and for closing the borders.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    We need to charge anyone who presses #2 for spanish one dollar to be connected. Put that money twards pushes to pass tighter immigration bills and for closing the borders.

Great idea Bill, sounds logical to me!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane

Great idea Bill, sounds logical to me!
    "That is a good idea at least pay for the service we pay for now!"
    And I don't even have English down yet!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Italy has the best idea....

No parla Italiano? (Don't speak Italian?)

Senza permesso di lavoro! (No work permit!)

Stop the DSHS assistance, the public education costs to American taxpayers, coupled with the above, and at least half the problem might get solved.

They came here, we didn't go there. It's their responsibility to figure out how we do things.

Better idea allow people to get a temporary green card w/o speaking the language as immigrants. But to get that perm green card one must have a middle school english level, and to be eligible for naturalization one must have a college english level. Don't speak our language go to a country that does... in other words go home.