Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been researching the constitution party a little but have not really dug into it yet. When I read everything I can find I will make up my mind but what I have seen so far looks good. Any information anyone can provide would be helpful.

WavTek wrote,

What good does it do us to have a Republican government, if they're going to vote like Democrats? We might as well have the real thing.
    I don't want the real thing, as I have stated many times they are one and the same. I want to clean house.

It's time for a fresh start.

I can tell by the form letters that I am getting back where they stand and believe me I have gotten a lot of form letters.

Form letters are rather normal. It's nearly impossible for any official to tailor individual letters for their constituents. So, that's one I'll pass.

The REAL ISSUE is their voting record and how they're voting on this issue. That's where the rubber meets the road.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

email La Raza

Janet Murguia, the head of the largest national Latino civil rights group, National Council of La Raza was on CNN today opposing English as our official language. Her complaints included non English speaking people not being able to understand emergency orders in English and there being no funding for programs to learn English in the proposal to make English the official language.
    She also said no one negates that learning English is important and then claimed that immigrants "want to learn English." In my reply to her, I asked what planet she lived on, and did she talk to any native born Americans before formulating her opinions because here in Florida, the vast majority of immigrants have no desire to learn English, refuse to learn it, laugh and sneer at you or get violent when you ask them to speak in English. As for funding for English programs for immigrants, I asked her why these immigrants seem to think that taxpayers have to pay for everything that benefits them. I pointed out that when my son needed a math tutor, my government didn't pay for the tutor....I DID....just as THEY should pay for English classes. Furthermore, I told her that an English proficiency exam should be part of the tests to attain citizenship.
    Please write to these officials (emails below) at NCLR and tell them what YOU think about Ms. Murguia's views on requiring immigrants to learn English. I think they are only hearing the LATINO view.
    Ana Gámiz: agamiz@nclr.org
    Alexandra Jost: ajost@nclr.org
    Web site: http://www.nclr.org/

2ndamendsis

I have been watching their voting records and checking out their report cards also.

I think when the form letters have the phrase "we are a nation of immigrants" in them, that is my first clue.

DARLENE

They ALL say that horrible phrase! Those form letters or a similar one having that phrase is being used by almost every one of these idiots!

Amazing that they really think we're going to succumb to such drivel.
    However, they all send form letters as a norm. BUT, to use the same one, though, is quite hilarious. That right there shows what mental midgets we have elected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,

You have that right about the mental midgets.

I have to say that Sen. Specter might have two form letters, one for and one against illegal immigration. I got one that had a nasty line in it for a form letter, I can't remember the exact wording but something about some of us being intolerant. I almost fired off my own nasty back to him, but then better sense prevailed.

I didn't want to get audited.

I almost spit my food out when I read that, Darlene!

I'm sure he does have 2 letters!!! What a hoot, lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123