Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another reminder that our struggle here is not some merel nostalgic, jingoistic, xenophobic thing:

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#ImportingViolence

http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#Illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The sad part about all of this is the fact that they bring this stuff and that attitude to our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, our local Ross was full of them and while their women tried on clothes, the men would come up to my daughter and remark on her 'chichis', she told me.

BetsyRoss Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, our local Ross was full of them
    Had to read that twice to figure out that it was a Ross department store and not BesyRoss that was full of them!!!

Very funny, but this might be an answer to the observation elsewhere about so many of them so nicely dressed in brand name, even designer, clothes. You can sometimes pick up Jones New York, Janco jeans, and other names there.

I know what you mean, our local Burlington Coat Factory may as well be flying the messican flag. We don't shop there or at Ross anymore and only rarely TJ Max.

Actually Marshall's and TJ Maxx often have the designer stuff at reduced cost. I bought a pair of Michael Kors pants for $25 and buy lots of Ralph Lauren for reasonable prices as well. I am lucky because the ones I go to don't have that many Hispanics as they are not in the predominently Hispanic areas.
    Ross and Marshall's, Wal Mart and the Home Depot have lots of shoplifting arrests at the ones they frequent at the 163 St. Mall. The WalMart is so bad that there is virtually no English heard there.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I would never vacation in that third world cesspool of a country. I'd rather vacation in the best country in the world- THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12