Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enough is enough

Enough is enough, I always was an enemy of illegal immigration. When I legally emigrated to the US in 1968 I have to abied by the laws of the United States of America and presented myself during the draft because it was the law. Illegal aliens are a scorn to my country, they work for cheap wages, they turned my trade ( Dental Laboratory Removable Prosthetics) in a low paying job because they don't pay taxes and work for a "bowl of soup", per se. Send them all back and let them wait in line, like everyone else. Politicians are a shame to my country by "whoring" themselves for "new" votes. I cannot believe that we have to argue in what language we have to sing the National Anthem of the United States of America. Ask the Mexicans Centro Americans, South Americans,Chinese and all other nationalities living in the USA if they would like their national anthems translated and sung in english ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/29/washi ... ref=slogin
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown

I'm glad to see "immigrants" taking a stand on this ... during the protests I saw a guy carrying a sign that read 'LEGALIZE IMMIGRATION' -- immigration is legal, border jumping and invasion isn't.

and you hit on something that bothers me, these illegals are not subject to the draft -- for them, freedom is free
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I'm glad to see "immigrants" taking a stand on this ... during the protests I saw a guy carrying a sign that read 'LEGALIZE IMMIGRATION' -- immigration is legal, border jumping and invasion isn't.

and you hit on something that bothers me, these illegals are not subject to the draft -- for them, freedom is free
    Hi, Mamie, we have our troops fighting overseas and dying. Yes, to protect oil interest that keeps America running. I don't give a damn, if the Arabs accept democracy or not but they are causing all of us and the rest of the world a lot of pain. Hopefully, one day, we'll develop an affordable renewable source of energy to stop the "cameljockeys" from monopolizing and blackmailing our country.
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown