Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enrique Morones says NO PARDON to Ramos and Compean

What a P.O.S.!!!
    To: sdmay1st@googlegroups.com
    Friday, November 28, 2008 11:43 AM

COUNTER THE MINUTEMEN. NO PARDON TO RAMOS & COMPEAN!

please act now, COPEAN & RAMOS are criminals NO PARDON

The San Diego Minutemen and other far right wing groups nationally (see below) are asking President Bush to pardon U.S. Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean. We need to oppse these groups and counter their propaganda and distortions Please call, fax or email President Bush and urge him NOT to pardon Border Patrolmen Ramos and Campean. These men were not doing the job they were called to do. They shot a drug smuggler in the back whom they could have arrested, then covered up the evidence and their official reports.The best testimony in this case comes, not from Lou Dobbs & Co., but from Johnny Sutton, a U.S. attorney in Texas (and staunch Bush supporter). Sutton says it's clear that the agents broke the law and need to be punished. For details, read the excellent article in the Texas Monthly below.

I just got off the line speaking to a volunteer at the White House comment line: (202) 456-1111. She was totally surprised that I requested that agents Ramos and Compean not be pardoned. Obviously, the right wingnuts have cornered the attention of the Bush White House comment line.

Let's call or fax the White House on this issue. NOW!!!!!

Mailing Address

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers

Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD

Comments: 202-456-6213
    Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/press_rel ... 0Honor.pdf

My words are unprintable that would describe the total lack of an ounce of humanity in their entire body. I wonder how well connected this person is to the drug cartels??? Anybody who knew the basics of Ramos and Compean knew it was a total railroad job.

I met Mr Morones,along with his ACLU observers at the border in Jacumba
    California in the fall of 2005.That was the initial Minuteman muster.
    Morones was a clueless racist blowhard then,and the more things
    change........!

Mr. Moron should be investigated for treason, and I also would wish an investigation into Johnny Sutton, the DA that started this mess. What influence did he get from the higher ups?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Mr. Moron should be investigated for treason, and I also would wish an investigation into Johnny Sutton, the DA that started this mess. What influence did he get from the higher ups?
    Or maybe the Cartel's
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Well of course he does. Morones is almost pathological about people who make an effort to enforce immigration laws. I've seen him speak in person a couple of times. He gets so angry about the Minutmen that he turns red and his feet start to twitch. So you can just imagine what he thinks of folks who make stopping the flow of humanity from Mexico their profession.

Johnny Sutton, a U.S. attorney in Texas (and staunch Bush supporter). Sutton says it's clear that the agents broke the law and need to be punished.
    Well it is crystal clear illegal aliens are breaking the law and should be punished....or at the very least DEPORTED!!!

Oh but they are not American Citizens so they don't have to obey the law

Don't you just love the way they pick and chose which laws and who should obey the laws are chosen.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Related & FYI:
    ----

thehill.com
    Lobbyists offer help to those seeking pardons from departing White House
    By Kevin Bogardus
    Posted: 11/24/08 06:31 PM [ET]

A number of convicted criminals have turned to K Street for help in gaining a last-minute pardon from President Bush before he exits the White House in January.

Prominent law firms, think tanks and grassroots movements have gotten behind those who are seeking relief from the justice system. They have lobbied on legislation, put together petitions with thousands of signatures and rallied members of Congress to create a groundswell of support for those in need of clemency.

High-profile convicts such as junk bond trader Michael Milken, who is seeking a pardon, and former Rep. Randy “Dukeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Or maybe the Cartel's

Could be. I will bet on that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Enrique could use some help with proofreading as he seems to have a spelling problem.

I, too, have seen him in action....heard him speak with Lou Dobbs in SD who was his usual cordial polite self.

His opinion, obviously from the reaction to the White House switchboard, is not the popular one and imo won't carry much weight.

Just encourages us more to make phone calls to the White House.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast