Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enter MEXICO illegally

Enter MEXICO illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance and have an accident.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand that their government provide you with welfare and food stamps.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It's a cultural American thing. You wouldn't understand, pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

Demand a local Mexican driver's license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all of its officers.

Good luck! Because it will never happen.

It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world ... except right here in the United States ... land of the naive!

If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Mexico or Iraq or France, etc.!

Our country is the only one in the world that tolerates this nonsense and it's past time for it to end!!
    The line separating good & evil passes not through states, nor between political parties either--but right through every human heart.

I wouldent be suprised if Mexico rounded us all up and shot us all or at the very least locked us up and claimed we were abducted by drug gangs.

Oh wait, this probably already happend to 40+ Americans in Mexico, some of whom had property/vehicles found in custody of Mexican police forces.

in Mexico Americans are "aliens" with no rights except those under the "law of nations" under which you cannot enter a country illegally
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

@

Oh wait, this probably already happend to 40+ Americans in Mexico, some of whom had property/vehicles found in custody of Mexican police forces.
    Ya think?
    The line separating good & evil passes not through states, nor between political parties either--but right through every human heart.

Shoot--I'd be too SCARED to go there. MUCH LESS try to abuse THEIR systems like they do ours. You would enter at your own risk I would imagine! Gosh--people get murdered, kidnapped and raped in Mexico faster than they could even GET to any of their free programs.

I have a better idea. We'll just stay HOME and let them know that it IS our home and not theirs! And, if they come here, they are trespassing.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Shoot--I'd be too SCARED to go there. MUCH LESS try to abuse THEIR systems like they do ours. You would enter at your own risk I would imagine! Gosh--people get murdered, kidnapped and raped in Mexico faster than they could even GET to any of their free programs.

I have a better idea. We'll just stay HOME and let them know that it IS our home and not theirs! And, if they come here, they are trespassing.
    Bootsie, I'm sure Fox will protect us Americans as 'guests' there because Bush and Fox are such bosom buddies you know......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.