Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Eric Johnson wants prison camps for illegals

Eric Johnson: Prison camps for illegal immigrants

By Steve Visser

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Eric Johnson said Friday that he wanted to round up illegal immigrants in Georgia and he was willing to build prison camps to house them for deportation if elected governor»

“If we have to set up a Guantanamo Bay of Georgia, I would do it," the Savannah Republican said at a debate among five of the seven Republican candidates for governor being taped at WSB TV.

The debate was hosted by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and PolitiFact Georgia, WSB TV and WSB Radio, and the League of Women Voters. It will air Saturday on WSB TV.

Johnson, a former state senator, far surpassed immigration positions taken by other Republican or Democratic candidates at their respective debates Friday.

At the Democratic debate taped earlier in the day, Roy Barnes, the front-runner among seven Democrats candidates, said he would sign an Arizona-type law to use state officials to crack down on illegal immigrants. But Barnes added that he was reluctant to use state dollars to pay the costs of incarcerating the illegal immigrants.

Insurance Commissioner John Oxendine, the front-runner in the race for the GOP nomination, said he wanted to sue the federal government to recover state money spent on the education, health care and prison costs of illegal immigrants.

“I’m tired of Georgia taxpayers paying for illegal aliens because the federal government has fallen down on the job,â€

Well, if that doesn't scare the holy crap out of STBD (soon to Be Dems) I don't know what will!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

STBD I think soon to be deported...

GR
    What a great way to spend America's tax dollars.

Just make sure that the illegal aliens inmates (aka: "mexico's boots on the ground infiltrated inside America to destroy the USA for mexico's profit) are not getting USA welfare and other tax dollar benefits, AND having them wire transferred to a mexico <or other nation> bank for their use after they are deported.

If they build this, then they should cease all the assets of the illegal aliens to pay for their care in the prison.

Also, since these are ILLEGAL ALIENS (aka: mexico's boots on the ground infiltrated inside America to destroy the USA for mexico's profit) ARE, indeed, criminals from their first entrance into America's borders ILLEGALLY, then EVERYTHING they EARN WHILE INFILTRATING USA borders for their beloved homelands, belongs to the USA tax paying patriotic citizens.

And all of it should be returned to America's tax payers.

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    What a great way to spend America's tax dollars.

Just make sure that the illegal aliens inmates (aka: "mexico's boots on the ground infiltrated inside America to destroy the USA for mexico's profit) are not getting USA welfare and other tax dollar benefits, AND having them wire transferred to a mexico <or other nation> bank for their use after they are deported.

If they build this, then they should cease all the assets of the illegal aliens to pay for their care in the prison.

Also, since these are ILLEGAL ALIENS (aka: mexico's boots on the ground infiltrated inside America to destroy the USA for mexico's profit) ARE, indeed, criminals from their first entrance into America's borders ILLEGALLY, then EVERYTHING they EARN WHILE INFILTRATING USA borders for their beloved homelands, belongs to the USA tax paying patriotic citizens.

And all of it should be returned to America's tax payers.
    I have always said this should have been handled under national security (and still should be). We have been baited into the race card by IA's Mexico and our own government. America was alarmed by the "killer bee' invasion but lets this go not only unabated but passing laws to help aid protect and support the invasion. Every person, law maker and agent that supports this invasion should be held for treason against America and the American people.