Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Erik Estrada says George Lopez "is doomed"

Erik Estrada says George Lopez "is doomed"
    By Tim Molloy | Reuters – Thu, Aug 25, 2011

By Tim Molloy
    NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Erik Estrada has no sympathy for George Lopez over the cancellation of his show.

"His show was supposed to be canceled after the first season, but Conan wanted to keep it on," Estrada told Latina in an interview about competing on the Univision dance show "Mira Quien Baila!"

He added: "There's a lot of things people don't know about this guy... For me to talk about this guy - I'm wasting my time. The law of God - the law of Karma, is on him right now. He is doomed."

Whoa. The two have feuded for years, Latina reports, with Lopez often taking shots at Estrada's career in his stand-up act and Estrada saying he once confronted Lopez at a church carnival. The former "CHiPs" star said Lopez was afraid to fight him.

TBS canceled Lopez's show, "Lopez Tonight," earlier this month.

http://news.yahoo.com/erik-estrada-says ... 38482.html

Banned
    Lopez Is a racist period .... I think this Is great

Goodbye you illegal alien supporting RACIST George Lopez!

"He added: "There's a lot of things people don't know about this guy... For me to talk about this guy - I'm wasting my time. The law of God - the law of Karma, is on him right now. He is doomed." "

Thank you Mr. Estrada!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look Out Canada!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad to here George Lopez is cancelled.

After he made fun of people getting gravely ill by lettuce a couple of years ago, I was disgusted!

I always liked CHIPS. Erik Estrada should get another show.

Banned
    Lopez hates Eric Estrada with a passion. Supposedly Lopez asked Estrada for an auograph years ago, and he got snubbed. I relly think he scared the hell out Estada, popping out of nowhere with that big-headed bug-eyed corpuscle covered face of his. (I like useing the word corpuscle, and I get to use it so rarely) Lopez had a real good time ranking on Estradas lack of a career, etc. You get him Estrada, have a ball!!!

Banned
    He added: "There's a lot of things people don't know about this guy... For me to talk about this guy
    Tell us Eric!!! Go to the National Enquierer and you can even make a couple of bucks on the deal.