Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Well i got banned at the North County Times again.

So what did you do this time to get banned ? How many times have you been banned ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Police union flier's plan has roots elsewhere

Tips created by law firm in Upland to battle cities

By Angela Lau (Contact) Union-Tribune Staff Writer
    2:00 a.m. March 21, 2009

Online: To see the entire battle plan Lackie, Dammeier & McGill recommends police unions use in labor disputes, go to uniontrib.com/more/client

ESCONDIDO — A flier sent to Escondido residents by the police union, featuring a picture of heavily tattooed gang members, was apparently drawn from a plan created by a San Bernardino County law firm to force cities to back down in labor disputes.

Among the elements of the plan: emphasizing that crime is increasing and that city officials don't care; focusing on concerns about “public safetyâ€

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Well i got banned at the North County Times again.

So what did you do this time to get banned ? How many times have you been banned ?
    I posted links to the, "Escondido Police "Most Wanted" list", and the "San Diego Sheriff's 10 most wanted list", and made the comment that, "nobody complained then".

I pointed out that the new Liberal city council is trying to squash driver's license checkpoints, and there is something wrong when the police can impound over 60 cars in less than 6 hours, every time they have one.

I made that comments that this is what you get when you have a "Sanctuary City".

I made reference to the fact that the most vocal city council member who wants rights for Illegal Aliens is married to an Escondido Police Officer. I pointed out that this may be a conflict of interest and I probably expressed wonder in how they are getting along, and what their current sleeping arrangement is these days. LOL

Even though I do not approve of what the Police Union did in putting out this mailer I made the comment that, “you cannot call reality . . . . racismâ€

http://www.ci.escondido.ca.us/

Due to the public outcry and legal challenges to the aforementioned housing ordinance, City Council has since ceased any overt attempts to battle the problem of illegal immigrant population in the city (which, by councilmember Sam Abed's estimates, possibly constituted as much as 35,000, or 25% of the city population in 2006), and focused on "quality of life" issues instead. Periodic police checkpoints are instituted to catch unlicensed drivers. An active area of debate is an overnight parking ordinance that would limit the number of cars each household can legally park on city streets. Nevertheless, the perception of City Council and the city as hostile to illegal immigrants remains. Possibly due to this perception, the city is estimated to have lost as much as a quarter of its non-citizen population between 2006 and 2007.

Olga Diaz at Escondido CIty Council

Escondido City Council, 18 Oct 2006

Olga Diaz insults the Escondido City Council because she doesn't like a new law forbidding renting to illegal immigrants.

Saul Lisauskas commends the board and warns "Aztlan, Reconquista, la MEChA, La Raza is coming here."

Olga Diaz - Escondido Councilman

Waldron on Immigration - Escondido City Council, 18 Oct 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK-pDsdT9pE&NR=1

Marie Waldron - Escondido Councilman

The law firm of Lackie, Dammeier & McGill specializes in the representation of public safety employees and their associations throughout California. The firm currently represents over 100 California public safety associations in labor, litigation and/or disciplinary matters. Most of the firm's attorneys are former police officers or deputy sheriffs. It is with these backgrounds and experience that we are able to provide the representation today's police officers need and deserve in the following areas;

Contract Negotiations – The firm prides itself on the successful contracts obtained for our clients and strives to ensure our clients are the leaders in salary and benefits in the industry. The approach taken by the firm has resulted in record level increases for the associations represented by Lackie, Dammeier & McGill and the police industry as a whole.

Discipline Representation – As PORAC LDF panel attorneys, the firm vigorously defends officers and protects their rights in disciplinary proceedings. Our track record in this area is among the best in the state. Lackie, Dammeier & McGill has successfully had officers reinstated who were told by their prior firm they should resign. We take seriously the need to protect your livelihood for you and your family.

Litigation – In aggressively representing officers and associations, the need for experienced litigators is imperative. The firm’s litigation section handles FLSA, Civil Rights (retaliation), Writs (enforcing MOU’s), Injunctions (enforcing POBR) and other litigation necessary in protecting the best interests of our client associations and their members.

http://www.policeattorney.com/about.htm

AE

"It paints a fair picture of the violence in the city and the fact that it's on the rise," union President Michael Guerrero said Monday.
    Well, seems that the union president could be offended, but is not, he is just dealing with the facts.

Diaz and Flores said the flier was racist because the gang members pictured were all minorities and the officers pictured were all white.
    So is there some white gangs in Escondido? If so, Diaz and Flores need to gather up there photos and police reports about them so they can show it is not only Latino gang bangers in the city.....

Think we'll see any evidence of that anytime soon?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Let the Games Begin

Again, the ideas listed below are not in any particular order. Just as in your use-of-force guidelines, you can start with simple verbal commands or jump to a higher level, based on the circumstances.

Keep in mind that most of these tools are not to deliver your message to the public but are designed to simply annoy the decision makers into giving in to your position.

Storm City Council – While an association is at impasse, no city council or governing board meeting should take place where members of your association and the public aren’t present publicly chastising them for their lack of concern for public safety.

Picketing - Plan a few well organized picketing events. Keep these events spread out to avoid burning out your membership.

Public Appearances - During impasse, the association should make known at every significant public event, such as parades, Christmas tree lightings, the Mayor’s Gala and any other event of interest to the decision makers, that the association is upset about the lack of concern for public safety.

Newspaper Ads - Again, keep the message focused on “public safety.â€

AS A CALIFORNIA STATE TAXPAYER I FEEL THAT ALL OF MY TAX MONEY IS GOING TO :

CALIFORNIA STATE PUBLIC WORKERS UNIONS / ILLEGAL ALIENS / OCTO-MOM

SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast