Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Events always fail....

When I planned those 3 events last year, less than 100 showed up...Many people complained that it was too short notice (I gave about 4 weeks notice)....folks said that they had other things planned....mostly people are afraid that someone willl see them that knows them and will be known as a "racist" for standing up and making a public demonstration against this injustice...basically 50 or so protestors do not spark much attention by very many people...

It needs to be nation wide....but how do all the groups that support legal immigration and fight against the illegal invasion join forces to make our voices heard????

Should we plan a memorial demonstration in the next couple weeks????

Should William lead this???

I will send him an email to see what he thinks....I encourage others in NC that are members to do the same...
    nanc

well I work 60 hours a week to make ends meet and have little time.. but would be glad to help if possible
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

A caller to Rush's show this week, asked the same thing.

He said we don't do that, that we use other methods, that the news would just report a "handful of people showed up", and make it look worse......I'm inclined to agree with that.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I have been thinking the same thing. I keep thinking about how much more important the 4th of July might be THIS year for Americans. It would be a time to re-state our INDEPENDENCE and what our country stands for. We are united, but we are not for sale.

My feeling is that if the fringe-left can pull off "the million man march", certainly U.S. citizens could pull off a national gathering!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry