I have been really confused over the actions of the DOJ. THEN, Pajamas Media filed a FOIA on Justice for the resumes of the new hires since Holder assumed command and it now it all makes sense.

Of the 113 new hires, they are all radical leftists. This is a big series and I am including the links for every article to date. All of the usual suspects are represented, ACLU, MALDEF, CASA de Maryland, a real in my opinion, pack of radical mutts. It is hard to fight a battle for the laws to be enforced when the enforcers are enables of the lawless.

This is the installment on the Immigration Section, but of course there is bleed over from voting, criminal prosecution etc.
This is a large and time consuming series but I think it is worth the time

Every Single One: The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Immigration Office

All five new hires to the Justice Department's immigration office have far-left resumes — which were only released following a PJM lawsuit. (This is the third in a series of articles about the Justice Department's hiring practices since President Obama took office. Read parts one and two.)
August 12, 2011 - 12:00 am - by Richard Pollock

Earlier this week, PJM commenced a series of articles highlighting the army of new attorneys hired for the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division by the Obama administration. PJM based its reporting on resumes that were finally turned over following a lengthy Freedom of Information Act battle with the Department.

The intent of the request was to examine the hiring practices of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. During the Bush administration, left-wing activists claimed that by hiring conservatives Bush was “politicizingâ€