Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everybody loves Raymond even in Mexico

The strangest thing happened tonight.
    I sat down with my family to watch some television.
    I saw that FOX had "Everybody Loves Raymond" on as it normally does at 7pm. Reruns.
    I turned to that station and then sat and stared along with the rest of my family, the entire show was in SPANISH!
    At first we all just stared at the tv. We thought maybe it was part of the show, a joke. Nope it was the entire show dubbed in Spanish.
    I guess they mixed up the dubbed version with the American version by accident. But I took it as a bad sign. It was a sad and surreal moment.
    We already have two local channels in spanish. HBO has a latin channel now HBOL, that is new here. And pay per view has the entire set of 400's channels as Spanish.
    The other day I heard a McDonalds commerical in spanish.
    I am hearing a lot more Mexican music in the backgrounds of commericals.
    And suddenly some of the announcers, narrators for commericals have a obviously Hispanic accent.
    It just brings it home to me more and more each day that our the culture they call diverse, I call divisive.

You know things are getting bad when "Everybody love Raymond" is dubbed in Spanish!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

As Frank would say, "Holly Crap"!

Only two local stations in Spanish! Wow! I don't even know any more because I don't program them in. I would say more than 5.

And they are all over the radio too. Bunch of good stations gone bad.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone who knows Spanish might want to listen in to see what they are saying and keep us posted. Wish I knew Spanish right now!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-