Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

actually I love it when these congenital liars like Fox are reduced to this last resort of slinging made-up smears of "racism," because that is when you know they have nothing left in their arsenal. no common sense, no facts, no logic, no reason, no legitimate position, only insults because they aren't getting what they want because we said NO.

boo hoo, cry me a river. the word racism or being called a racist has NO power over me whatsoever. nor should it over any of you.

every time one of these open-borders thugs and invaders utters the word "racist" against Americans who expect our laws enforced, and illegals kicked out, it makes that dumb word that much less of a factor. keep it coming, Fox, Calderon, and all your bought and paid for lackeys in the US! just keep using that word, and eventually it will have no meaning or import at all.

PhredE,

If we can't write the Mexican government and complain, can we send them pictures of the stamps you have above? I thought I was getting used to the unmitigated gall of the Mexican government, but this takes the cake.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12