Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Newmexican
  • 2 Post By Judy
  • 2 Post By MW
  • 1 Post By MW
  • 3 Post By vistalad
  • 3 Post By vistalad

Thread: EXCLUSIVE — ANN COULTER: SCOTT WALKER IS ‘SMOKING OUT THE CHEAP LABOR HACKS’ ON IMMIG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Newmexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    35,837

    EXCLUSIVE — ANN COULTER: SCOTT WALKER IS ‘SMOKING OUT THE CHEAP LABOR HACKS’ ON IMMIG

    EXCLUSIVE — ANN COULTER: SCOTT WALKER IS ‘SMOKING OUT THE CHEAP LABOR HACKS’ ON IMMIGRATION
    40


    The Associated Press

    by MATTHEW BOYLE22 Apr 2015Washington, DC51

    Conservative columnist and multiple-time number one New York Times bestselling author Ann Coulter told Breitbart News that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s boldly stated position on immigration when it comes to protecting Americans from illegal and legal immigration is “fantastic” and “amazing.”

    “YES! Fantastic, amazing, just what I’ve been waiting for! Romney, of course, said exactly this and also endorsed E-Verify and a fence on the border,” Coulter said when asked to react to Walker’s statements—and all the political establishment from both sides of the aisle and the media attacking him—on Tuesday.

    “I’m bitter and cynical, but I don’t know how a candidate can weasel out of having endorsed E-Verify,” Coulter said. “Talking about a secure border – as most of them do – is easy to weasel out of. That’s code for ‘amnesty.’ (How will we know when it’s secure? A: When a board of amnesty-supporters tells us it’s secure! Thanks, Rand.)”

    Coulter added that Walker is exposing the “cheap labor hacks” for what they are.

    “Glad to hear Walker is smoking out the cheap labor hacks,” she said. “What on Earth are they saying? He gave them no opening! Walker said, quite properly, that we can’t keep doing this to our poor and working class. Are they saying we shouldn’t care about our poor and working class?”

    Earlier this week, Walker—during an appearance on Glenn Beck’s radio show—laid out how he plans to stand up for American workers against not just illegal immigration but also any massive increase in legal immigration. Walker also doubled down on Megyn Kelly’s show on Fox News, prompting the entire Institutional Left—ranging from the Huffington Post to MSNBC to Mother Jones magazine—to berate him with, with several in GOP establishment circles including Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and other liberal GOP senators joining. Walker has held firm, earning praise from conservative luminaries like National Review editor Rich Lowry and now Coulter, among others.

    Previously, Coulter –in an interview with a Los Angeles Fox affiliate–said she hates the entire 2016 GOP field except for Walker.

    “I hate them all except Scott Walker and my only issue with Walker is — and it isn’t a big issue, but I just think people are going to see him onstage, see questions about… trade with China, what are you going to do with Russia and think ‘damn, I wish that were Romney up there,’” Coulter said.

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-immigration/


    MW likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,185
    Based upon his history and the fact that the Koch's are ecstatic over him. I cannot accept this present stance being the real Scott Walker. Now what is can bleive (buy cannot prove) since this turn around happened so near his visit with the Koch's that the Koch's set him up to "do the popular thing" on the trail. We can do something other than after you win. That is believable!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,881
    I'll give him credit for coming out of his fuzz, and we've got plenty of time between now and the elections to determine if he really believes it and is truly committed to it, or just giving lip service. Either way, he's upped the ante for the other candidates as well as those in Congress. If he keeps it up and does it well, this will push our dialogue and the issue to the top of the list of issues in 2016, and I truly believe Stopping Immigration will be the Number One Issue of the 2016 Elections.

    Lets encourage all candidates and politicians to get on board with stopping illegal immigration, deporting all illegal aliens and drastically reducing legal immigration including a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration, or face the consequences of losing their next election.

    It's time to Unite America For Americans.
    Newmexican and MW like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #4
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,707
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Based upon his history and the fact that the Koch's are ecstatic over him. I cannot accept this present stance being the real Scott Walker. Now what is can bleive (buy cannot prove) since this turn around happened so near his visit with the Koch's that the Koch's set him up to "do the popular thing" on the trail. We can do something other than after you win. That is believable!
    Actually I think the turnaround happened after he visited with Texas Gov. Abbott, visited the border, and met with Sen. Sessions. Honestly, I could care less what the Koch brothers have to say and who they support.
    Newmexican and Mayday like this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #5
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'll give him credit for coming out of his fuzz, and we've got plenty of time between now and the elections to determine if he really believes it and is truly committed to it, or just giving lip service. Either way, he's upped the ante for the other candidates as well as those in Congress. If he keeps it up and does it well, this will push our dialogue and the issue to the top of the list of issues in 2016, and I truly believe Stopping Immigration will be the Number One Issue of the 2016 Elections.

    Lets encourage all candidates and politicians to get on board with stopping illegal immigration, deporting all illegal aliens and drastically reducing legal immigration including a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration, or face the consequences of losing their next election.

    It's time to Unite America For Americans.
    I'm glad you're starting to think like me on Walker. Let's give the man a chance and see where he takes us over the next year or so. If he stays on point and continues to espouse Sen. Session's message, he could end up being our only hope. All the other candidates are hopeless for us. I sort of liked Cruz until I found out he supports the tripling of legal immigration.
    Judy likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #6
    Senior Member vistalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Actually I think the turnaround happened after he visited with Texas Gov. Abbott, visited the border, and met with Sen. Sessions. Honestly, I could care less what the Koch brothers have to say and who they support.
    +1

    IMO Walker should be taking this message right to the American blue collar and middle class. They're the ones who will be damaged by untrammeled immigration - legal or illegal. Let's see if we can encourage Walker to make appearances where he can beat the drum for preserving American jobs and the quality of American life. If our population increases to 400 million plus, parts of the United States will resemble the bung holes that immigrants are flocking from. (The Sierra Club could prove to be an ally, in this regard.)
    **********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

    American jobs for American workers

    Fair trade, not free trade
    Judy, MW and Mayday like this.

  7. #7
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    65,448
    So would anyone care to explain why the Koch Brothers, that have spent so much money trying to pass immigration reform amnesty for illegal aliens, would support a man that said he was on board with their amnesty plans but now says he is not now that he is running for President in a GOP primary?

    Why would the Koch Brothers support someone that says they are against their immigration reforms when they could easily support so many GOP candidates for President that support what they have spent their money to achieve?

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  8. #8
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,881
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    So would anyone care to explain why the Koch Brothers, that have spent so much money trying to pass immigration reform amnesty for illegal aliens, would support a man that said he was on board with their amnesty plans but now says he is not now that he is running for President in a GOP primary?

    Why would the Koch Brothers support someone that says they are against their immigration reforms when they could easily support so many GOP candidates for President that support what they have spent their money to achieve?

    W
    I think we need to wait and see, but here's a possibility. It may be possible that "LIBRE", a 501 C 3 Hispanic Outreach organization does not actually reflect the true opinions of the Koch Brothers. Remember Henry Ford resigned from the Board of his own Ford Foundation because the organization strayed so far from his beliefs. It could be that the Koch brothers LIBRE initiative has taken a turn that does not abide their original plan for the organization because 501 C 3's often get a board that takes it down roads that the founders never contemplated. I'm not saying this is the case with the Koch Brothers, but it is a possibility.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #9
    Senior Member vistalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Remember Henry Ford resigned from the Board of his own Ford Foundation because the organization strayed so far from his beliefs. It could be that the Koch brothers LIBRE initiative has taken a turn that does not abide their original plan for the organization...
    Let's hope that this or something like it is true.

    If Walker will support Universal E-Verify, that will give the concept traction. Or at least make it more difficult to ignore the best single way to shut off the coming flood of illegals.

    'Bama's illegal amnesty is getting all the publicity, but really illegals are flooding in to our country, because they know that the government doesn't have the backbone to reserve American jobs for American workers.
    *****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

    American jobs for American workers

    Fair trade, not free trade
    Judy, Newmexican and Mayday like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:59 PM
  2. Scott Walker?
    By patbrunz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 02:43 PM
  3. Scott Walker, Still Winning for Wisconsin
    By kathyet2 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 01:18 PM
  4. The Truth About the Attack on Gov. Scott Walker
    By kathyet2 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:39 PM
  5. Gov. Scott Walker: I Don't Support Amnesty
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 06:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •