Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It'll lean towards a Dictatorship if the Cartels win that war.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

There is no response, either verbal or a show of troops at our borders, by those with the knowledge and responsibility to provide protection to our borders and citizens.

I think they are purposely waiting, until it crosses into our country big time. Then they will have reason and excuse to use armed force against US citizens, as well as Mexican drug cartels.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    There is no response, either verbal or a show of troops at our borders, by those with the knowledge and responsibility to provide protection to our borders and citizens.

I think they are purposely waiting, until it crosses into our country big time. Then they will have reason and excuse to use armed force against US citizens, as well as Mexican drug cartels.
    I think you're right, GaPAtriot. I too have been wondering why there is such a deafening silence on the part of the Department of Homeland Security and Ms. Napolitano about this obvious war at our back door. All she is "worried about" is that ICE conducted a raid, "without her knowledge." That's what we get for having someone in charge of OUR security that as an ex-governor of Arizona was apathetic toward stopping illegal immigration into her state and tied law enforcement's hands behind their backs in an effort to hinder their power in enforcing any laws what so ever against illegal aliens, think she will stop illegal aiens, drug cartels, human traffickers and drugs coming into this entire country? She only had to worry about one line of border in the desert when she was governor...now she's OVERWHELMED at all the different points of illegal entry she has to deal with across this country.

Napolitano was a lousy governor as far as border enforcement went among other issues. Only a complete idiot would expect her to be a strong, courageous, consciencious and trustworthy head of the Department of Homeland Security!

Citizens need to get on a phone, fax, email and letter writing campaign to the DHS and ask them if they are going to put troops along our southern border to stop that war down in Mexico from spilling over to the U.S. side of the border. Any takers?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

The Farce

Time for the killing to stop

Legalize

MJ will never be legal simply because you can grow it at home year round, produce the best smoke ever and not have to give the government a dime!

MJ does not need processing like cigarettes and alcohol, both of which are far more dangerous than MJ and legal??? The government makes more money on it when it is illegal. Bottom line pharmaceutical companies can't charge you 10,000 times more than it cost and government can't tax it or profit in any way. These are the reason MJ is illegal. MJ could solve so many problems and help so many people it is such a shame that we let our government control this plant.

People are dying because of this farce; good and bad and you can still get whatever you want whenever you want, day or night.

People should think and choose themselves before believing all the smoke that is blown..

Alcohol can be blamed for 100,000 deaths each year?

# 5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are attributed to alcohol.
    # 15% of all deaths from diseases of the respiratory system are attributed to alcohol.
    # 30% of all deaths from accidents caused by fire and flames are attributed to alcohol.
    # 30% of all accidental drownings are attributed to alcohol.
    # 30% of all suicides are attributed to alcohol.
    # 40% of all deaths due to accidental falls are attributed to alcohol.
    # 45% of all deaths in automobile accidents are attributed to alcohol.
    # 60% of all homicides are attributed to alcohol.

and people are concerned with pot

and you can still go in a bar or restaurant and order alcohol!!!!

Then get in a car and drive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis

http://www.norml.org/

I am finding it very hard to believe that the cartels can out gun and outnumber the Federal Police and Mexican Army.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

You dont win wars by dieing for your Country...You win wars by making the other poor SOB die for his... George Patton
    yeah we need ole George now to SLAP the shit out of our politicians!
    Wake them up!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

A vice is a vice. Your brain is held hostage, feel free to pick your medicine and your best friend.

If a vice did not alter your mood or mind, why do it. Refer Madness was highly exaggerated, however like all good propaganda it helps too have some element of truth for a base even if the base is narrow. JMHO

This Country is PURPOSELY being destroyed, Economically,Socially and Morally. By our own Goverment. Now WHY would they want to do this to the PEOPLE? Because in large part of sites like this and The Internet, We the People are finding out and Understanding Whats going on in OUR Goverment. It seems Elections DO NOTHING to curtail the Problem. So, your letters, your phone calls and your driving to the Represenatives office to complain seems to do NOTHING...
    We all pay Taxes, Church going, Law Abiding people who just want normalacy BACK! What is left? My childrens college funds ARE GONE!!
    Who got it? Where did it go? Wall Street? Washington DC?
    I want MY COUNTRY BACK! I want MY KIDS COUNTRY BACK!
    I know Life is Not Fair... BUT Isnt JUSTICE Supposed to be?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

AE

Start calling/faxing and emailing DHS.

Copy off this story people, and send it out to all you know, as we ALL know that our media will not, or will not be allowed, to cover this.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12