Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"

Excuse me, while I throw up!!

CNN, Mexicans....Illegals...

Godddd......Aghhhh...!!!!
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I know. I was watching it earlier and had to shut it off. Makes me sick. Did you notice all the Mexican flags again. Guess they didn't get the memo to carry American flags this time.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I know. I was watching it earlier and had to shut it off. Makes me sick. Did you notice all the Mexican flags again. Guess they didn't get the memo to carry American flags this time.
    yea i notice most of the American flags are the standard issue handout sizes .... whilest the majority of the larger ones are mEKeeKaN

protesters

I am sick to death of the News stations only showing the Illegal Aliens protesting, where is our side in the News? My husband is at this very moment standing up on the highway with his sign doing everything he can. He is getting a lot of Good response from the people driving by. Very few people are against his stand. I wish the whole town would get behind him.

The masses are rabid. They have th revolutionary fever and none of their leaders have control. It was also predicted that the communist party is well known for starting a fight in these marches, to help polarize the situation. They said generaly they start something with police so they can turn it around to police abuse etc.

They know Mexican flags enrage us. They are making it clear that they want it too. They continue to throw down the gaunlet.

These illegals need to boycott the free services they are getting here in America, then let's see what kind of impact that will have on our economy! I can guarantee it would be GOOD for it!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Sick indeed. I heard that Jesse “The Traitor” Jackson was a speaker at the rally and they were singing “We Shall Overcome” in Spanish

On another mb, one poster said blacks sang “We Shall Overcome”; the illegals sing “We Will Come Over”

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9
    Sick indeed. I heard that Jesse “The Traitor” Jackson was a speaker at the rally and they were singing “We Shall Overcome” in Spanish

On another mb, one poster said blacks sang “We Shall Overcome”; the illegals sing “We Will Come Over”
    Civil Rights and ILLEGAL immigrants demanding rights are completely separate and unrelated.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9

I'm sure Martin Luther King is rolling over in his grave

don't you just love the "We march today, we vote tomorrow"? Every time I hear that I think "We march today, we vote tomorrow in Mexico"

One of the black guys that I'm working with called and left me a message today, he was so ANGRY about all the foreign flags in our streets and said "don't they see what we see"? Until 2 weeks ago he didn't know anything about the illegal invasion -- now he is beside himself ... I have to keep reminding him to remain calm
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Can you really expect anymore from Jesse Jackson? where ever the limelight is there is Jesse preening for the cameras, he is so pathetic. I would rather hear what Cosby has to say any old time.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast