Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if you have never seen it up close you are not afraid of it. It is not a nice thing to have running your country. The only way the US Military can be in charge of such operations in the US is if you have martial law.

Martial law
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    For other uses, see Martial law (disambiguation).
    Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect (usually after a formal declaration) when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice.

Martial law is instituted most often when it becomes necessary to favor the activity of military authorities and organizations, usually for urgent unforeseen needs, and when the normal institutions of justice either cannot function or could be deemed too slow or too weak for the new situation; e.g., due to war, major natural disaster, civil disorder, in occupied territory, or after a coup d'état. The need to preserve the public order during an emergency is the essential goal of martial law. However, declaration of martial law is also sometimes used by dictatorships, especially military dictatorships, to enforce their rule.

Usually martial law reduces some of the personal rights ordinarily granted to the citizen, limits the length of the trial processes, and prescribes more severe penalties than ordinary law. In many countries martial law prescribes the death penalty for certain crimes, even if ordinary law does not contain that crime or punishment in its system.

In many countries martial law imposes particular rules, one of which is curfew. Often, under this system, the administration of justice is left to a military tribunal, called a court-martial. The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is likely to occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, I have lived in countries where the government runs the show. So I know what you are talking about. I've been in airports where guys stand around with machine guns. I've been in cities where soldiers stand on the corners with machine guns. I know what martial law is.

However, if our soldiers stood on our borders and kept people from another nation from entering this country, I'd hardly equate that to anything close to martial law. If they start impeding the courts, standing on the street corners challenging American citizens or raiding people's houses, I would definitely recognize it as martial law. Standing on the border protecting this nation from invasion? No, absolutely not martial law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know what is required to put the US Military on the border and in charge of the operation ?

Then the only answer is to hire our Wall of Americans, 40,000 men and women, for $20 an hour to work in teams of 20 to guard a mile 24/7/365 and have all the salaries, insurance, supplies and equipment paid for by the US Government...just to guard the border...no one gets in except through the gateways already established and under the control of US Customs and I assume Border Patrol.

I still don't understand why the national guard troops who are state militias under the control of the Governors or the President can't be used to guard the borders without establishing Martial Law throughout the United States.

I'm obviously an idiot, so I'll defer to the experts, but assuming that's the case, then we need legislation to change that and make it legally possible to put national guard troops on our borders to guard the borders, prevent entry by unauthorized persons and that is the extent of the mission. They are not to lay a hand on an American Citizen.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, I don't know. But I'm sure the gov't does. Now I just wish they would do something to defend our borders.

Within the past week nearly 300 more illegal aliens have been found in local hotel rooms awaiting their ride out of here and into the interior of the USA. To me, that means there were probably 900 more who WEREN'T caught. Doesn't that worry you?

And do you know what our news focuses on? There was one 7 year old child among that lot who is missing, along with his father. They have APB's out for that kid but they don't say one word about the gravity of 300 illlegal aliens holed up in hotel rooms in this city awaiting the next leg of their criminal journey. There is a reward being offered, no questions asked if someone will turn the kid in, but nobody cares that 300 people crossed the border illegaly and were holed up in hotel rooms! Nobody cares that there are probably 900 more in the same time span who were successful in their invasion.

I can't say that I am not at all concerned about that child because he is, after all, an innocent victim of ignorant parents. I think his mother ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for endangering her child, not put on the news to whine about it. It makes me sick that the news is more worried about that one Mexican kid, who is probably with his father, who is also missing, than they are about this country or our un-secured borders.

And you know what else bothers me? But for the fact that there is a missing kid from among those 300 illegal aliens, we probably wouldn't have even heard about the illegal aliens being here at all! Part of our media outwardly protects these people. I wouldn't be surprised if they help them get here somehow. I'm pretty sure that the paper hires some of the illegals.

Every time we take one step forward as it applies to illegal aliens in this country and what we are going to do to get them out and keep them out, we take five steps backward because there are too many people on the border who protect them, who feel sorry for them, and who will chance becoming criminals themselves to aid the illegals. It is terribly frustrating to sit here day after day and watch this country being eaten up, one bite at a time, by illegal aliens!

Unbelievable, JJ. If I were there with how I feel, I would stark raving insane.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, sometimes I get so frustrated I dont even dare go to the grocery store for fear I'll slap someone. They let their kids run wild, they are blatantly disrespectful to anyone who doesn't look like one of them and some days it's just to annoying to face at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Judy, sometimes I get so frustrated I dont even dare go to the grocery store for fear I'll slap someone. They let their kids run wild, they are blatantly disrespectful to anyone who doesn't look like one of them and some days it's just to annoying to face at all.
    I find myself getting angry sometimes at the illegal alien situation where I live. It's like they have no civility about them at all. I was speaking Kiswahili with a friend of mine in public this past weekend and one of them got visually angry. They rolled their eyes and sighed loudly. I looked at them and smiled and spoke louder and with a hard Tanzanian accent.
    The nerve of these racists!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12