Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here I'll make it easy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Here's a news flash for everyone. East TX Dude is not in TX. This person also had a previous account suspended, per their request, for being very problematic for our moderators.

We are wondering why this person came back to talk crap.

W
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The owner of the forum personally asked you something but you're ignoring it. Do you have something to hide?
    I believe the owner of the forum can speak for himself without your input.

As for me hiding, nope, nothing to hide..

But I suspect your hiding your true agenda as to why you are trying to target me and any others on this board that don't completely agree 100% with yours or any other veteran members views express on this board -- not excluding the "owner's" view.

And I predict that within a few hours or so from this post, my name will be displayed within a post stating "EastTX_Dude is banned"...the contents of this thread will be along the lines of how certain memebrs on this forum don't like this person, many many posts will be made by yourself, other mods, and likely Mr. W himself..

This wil be just another childish gesture by the powers that be to silence those who are hear with individual opinions, not robots whom just swallow what their fed and don't question the contents of it. And then after 3 or 4 days of post after post being bombarded about EastTX_Dude's ban, everything will blow over and you will begin discussing topics of more importance, like illegal immigration.

But then something happens, someone posts "Lets have a Troll poll", then the fun begins yet again. Next after that, someone will be banned and their name will be displayed for all to redicule.

Such as the cycle indictive of how things have been run around here and you, Brian503A are nothing more then a pawn in the game. And instigate a good bit of things around here yourself.

So before you or anyone else looks down from your glass hilltops down on the individuals of this forum, such as myself.. Just remember, your standing upon unstable ground that can cave in under you.

Now, for why I am here on this forum.... Because I am against illegal immigration.. If you think otherwise, prove me wrong..

cya

But I suspect your hiding your true agenda as to why you are trying to target me and any others on this board that don't completely agree 100% with yours or any other veteran members views express on this board -- not excluding the "owner's" view.
    The only thing that you need to agree to are the rules.
    Do you have something against no talk of violence? Talk of weapons? Being insulting to others?

Stop the bellyaching. Why not share with everyone what you've done to help stop this horror we face as one nation. What ideas have you come up with that might be beneficial?

I'm confused, truly. Most people who are focused wouldn't spare their precious time reading threads that aren't of any interest to them. However, even though they may not agree with it, they'd respect that others might.

If you're here to stop this unlawful invasion, then why would you waste your precious time on things that aren't valuable to you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Nice dodge of the question Truism, or is it EastTX_Dude?

It's funny how you throw a tantrum on the forum and demand to have your account terminated, but turn around and sign up with a new one. If you have so many problems here why do you keep returning? No one is twisting your arm. If you don't like it here please do us all a favor and leave.

We have more important issues then to babysit you on the forum. The mission of Alipac is fighting against illegal immigration, and not with someone trying to disrupt the forum and instigating arguments.

You're clearly making the case against yourself for getting banned. It appears you still have the same attitude problems you frequently displayed in the past, and that nothing has changed.

Yes it does look like the cycle continues when people like you try to stir crap up. If you cannot be civil and post personal attacks against other members you're not going to last long. You have no one to blame but yourself.

It's ironic you make claims of others acting childish in this discussion. I suggest looking in the mirror the next time when making that statement. I'm here to learn, contribute to this forum, and fight against illegal immigration. I don't see you doing anything but complaining about what everyone else is doing.

As for banning I will let William decide your fate unless you're going to keep disrupting the forum. Then I see no other choice but to do it myself.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EastTX_Dude aka Truism,

If you are "against illegal immigration" then why is it you spend so much time attack other users on this boards, our moderators, me, and others on our side?

We allow all opinions here within the rules and that is clearly on display all around you. Brian and our other admins are no pawns. They are volunteers and each is a leader in their own rigth.

Besides coming here and causing trouble and complainging about everyone else, what are you doing to fight illegal immigration EastTX dude / Truism?

I can always deal with a different opinion as can most people.

The thing I wont put up with for long is people that can't keep the sights on their guns off our own troops and on the enemy.

With all of the different kinds of folks that use our boards, we have run into that personality type a few times. People that swear up and down that they oppose illegal immigration but then act in a way that favors the cause of illegal aliens.

Don't confuse people that are constructive with their time and appreciative of others that share their cause with pawns.

Your ability to talk crap about others fighting hard in this battle on our side does not make you some special voice of the oppressed.

It makes you a pain in the butt and a distraction and way to much time has been spent and wasted already on trying to get Truism / East TX Dude to work well with others as a team. It is very interesting that you have so much ire for people that have bent over backwards trying to accommodate you and keep you in the fight.

If you are against illegal immigration then why are you here fighting against those fighting illegal immigration?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Been waiting two days for a reply. Is this to be another example of rudeness on your part East TX Dude / Truism?

W

My prescence here is not to be counter-productive to this organization.

thats bout all I got to say about it

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude

Thank you for the reply. Please try to get along with the team because it is important that everyone tries their best to work well together despite our differences.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude

Thank you for the reply. Please try to get along with the team because it is important that everyone tries their best to work well together despite our differences.

W
    no prob with that, sorry for any disruption I may of caused.

thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112