Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is why!

This is why I keep fighting harder everyday! We are making a differece. Enjoy your brief rest, I'm sure we will see you back very soon.

AmericanGirl,

Please stay with us. We all have battle scars and there are more ahead of us but we will heal. Battles are not won and lost in a day. Come back when you have recooperated.

hope,

You are the sweetest person.

Nitty,

I'm sorry about the loss of your son. I wish you pleasant memories.

I couldn't wait to get to the Alamo and I proudly walked in the footsteps of Crocket, Travis, Bowie...

About the spirits. Ask CrocketsGhost, I told him when he first signed on that I had already met him. I felt the spirits too and they scared me out of the Long Building. After I left the Alamo, I cried all day long. I was in mourning. I swore then, that I will never knowingly go to another battle field. It was too emotional and hard on me.

W.,

Thanks for sharing your American story.

My grandmother called the Spanish flu, the "break bone" flu because it was very-very painful. Yes, many people lost their lives. Also, I was told time and time again, "if you don't eat, you are going to dry up and blow away".

The public is trapped between two parties that, at the top, do not represent the average American trapped between greedy corporations and angry minority groups.
    You are so right. Trapped is how I feel.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all,

I am honored to be associated with such a fine group of people who, although from such diverse backgrounds, love our country so much that we are willing to work so hard for her!

Again, americangirl...take your break and come back.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Y'all,

I am honored to be associated with such a fine group of people who, although from such diverse backgrounds, love our country so much that we are willing to work so hard for her!
    Amen, Pat! Amen!

I guess I just don't feel too sorry for this poster.. If it's that bad, well, theres obviously more things the matter then what meets the eye.

I think theres some personal issues aside from the illegal immigration stuff.. Infact, from how this poster stated they boycott everything and anyone associated, I would classify them as Obsessive Compulsive.

And boycotts have yet to prove they work in our fight anyways...

AmericanGirl's
    Sadly, I've come to the conclusoin that anti-illegal immigration advocates are too few, too powerless, and too shackled by political correctness to stop the inevitable blending of the U.S. and Mexico.

So now I feel that it's time to face my fears pertaining to the massive immigration of Mexicans to the U.S. and start focusing on how to live with the huge changes we will all be facing as the illegals are granted amnesty and the Mexican/U.S. bridges and roads are built.
    Well, you certainly made President Bush's day with those comments. Too bad for him that we are not all so willing to surrender to his wrongful agenda.

I do not mean to be hard on you at all, because when you're dealing with GWB you're going to get a lot of headaches, heartaches, and there will be days where you DO feel like surrendering.

BUT THAT IS JUST WHAT HE WANTS US TO DO. I hope he doesn't think just because one person is ready to comply with his demands that the rest of us are going to. He's in for a rude awakening if he does.

AmericanGirl, kick back, take a break, feel better, regain your strength and you'll be back ready to throw tomatoes at the president's reckless agenda in no time !!

Why don't you write him a firm letter and let him know how UPSET he is making you. Tell him that as an American citizen you have a RIGHT to be able to depend on him to be honest with the American people, to uphold our laws and to protect the sovereignty of our nation. Tell him how you REALLY feel, and you know what....after you send it, you will feel good. You will know that you did something today to help your country. Then sit back and do something that you enjoy and reward yourself for standing up for OUR country and YOUR fellow Americans.

You can be polite WITHOUT being politically correct. You can be firm WITHOUT being rude. You can tell the president THE TRUTH and that is just what he needs to hear.

Have a great day, American Sister !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal,

Why don't you write him a firm letter and let him know how UPSET he is making you. Tell him that as an American citizen you have a RIGHT to be able to depend on him to be honest with the American people, to uphold our laws and to protect the sovereignty of our nation. Tell him how you REALLY feel, and you know what....after you send it, you will feel good. You will know that you did something today to help your country. Then sit back and do something that you enjoy and reward yourself for standing up for OUR country and YOUR fellow Americans.

Great idea May I just suggest the addition of sending it 'return receipt requested'?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

DS

If I don't take care of my health, I'm no good to anyone!

God bless you and I understand, how you feel.
    I am new here and am learning how to put my "one person effort" into dealing with these major problems that our country is facing, however I will not boycott any place that I wish to go, that is like giving them power and I can't do that, these companys, restaurants, fast foods etc. are American made and my American right is to enjoy what I have.
    I do have to separate all of this from my daily life and family though, I put my 2 cents in, send a letter or whatever then do whats in front of me to do, which is live my live as God has given it to me.
    I don't think you are a quitter, its like when we get a cut on our hand, we have to let it heal before we can use it again!
    My prayers are with you.
    Debra

I gets rough out here. Everyone should take a break. While I'm on break I think of the Grandfathers and the tales they told of the war and how it was all worth it because they could give me this country. I look at my children and grandchildren and want for them what the Grandfathers wanted for me. My generation has but a few years left to give for their country. So be it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I honor your ancestors, their struggle, their fight, their spirit, they will lift me up just as they lift you. Thanks for sharing some of your rich history with us here, it has allowed me to know you a little better and from which you came. You as the counrtry folk here say, came from good stock. I see they have instilled in you their values and faith, what better legacy to leave your kids, anything else is just baggage and falls away, these values are yours forever,no one can take away!

Dixie, thank you for what you said, I have came to the point to where I only have, the most pleasant and wonderful memories of my son, he is never far away from me. Like you, Dixie, I wanted to run through the Alamo to get out fast, I made myself walk slow and absorb all the feelings and if possible memories from the people who fought there. When I finally made my way outside to that massive oak tree with the chains to hold up its limbs, I could only sit beside it and wonder at the history stored there in its massive limbs.

curiouspat, I honor you for the caring and nurturing spirit,that you have, in honoring your mother and taking care of her now in her need. You may think she may get to a point where she doesn't recognize her daughter anymore, not to worry, you are a part of her and this lousy disease will never steal that from her, she just may not be able to express her feelings anymore. I know how busy you must be, thank you for the time you spare here in ths fight!

Americangirl, someone here said this was a bad thread, at first I thought maybe so, it would make our enemies laugh and be happy to see they might have won one little battle. I think now though, when they read this thread they will see how it has only bought the rest of us together, allowed us to share a little of each others feelings, to absorb a little of each others strength to carry on and fight some more! Now I want to thank you for this post it will be one of my favorite from now on, somewhere I can go back and read when I am feeling frustrated and downhearted, to enable my spirit to carry on, so to you I say a heartfelt thank you! I hope when our enemies read this, they will say, I hope not all are like that or else we are going to lose this war!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast