Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exile in my own Country

I got this off of Toronto Craigslist rants and raves a few months ago-
    mass immigration is traumatic - something the politicans never let us know.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

exile in my own country
    I want to go home - home to Canada - where I was born - where I spent long hazy summer days at the beach - long car trips across Ontario.

Talk to me about my history in Ontario. In Canada. Tell me about things that are here and now.

I'm sick to death of Toronto's immigrants with their big, 'give-me' eyes, 'give me a job of high level and respect - not just any job'.

If I have to get in an elevator one more time with ten people who can't or won't speak a word of English I'll die.

Please give me my Canada back. Where did it go? I paid my dues to the world since I was twenty - since graduating university - I took off around the world.

I lived as a second class foreigner in your country and now I've come home to feel at home but where's my home?

My home is full to bursting with people from other countries. I don't remember it being that way twenty years ago.

Where did my homeland go? Home means familiar things. Home means I can feel secure in my identity. Home doesn't mean my neighbours look at me like I'm the government and what can they get out of me.

I'm sick of hearing of how you're planning to bring your family here. Sick. Sick. Sick.

I want to hear of how you spent your summer at Algonquin or Georgian Bay getting to know the land - our beloved land - our Canada.

Not that you flew to your homeland - to make further plans to bring family here and that you're homesick for your familiar foods and customs.

I don't want to hear your complaints about how the standard of education here is much lower than your's in East Europe.

If it was so high than why are you working as a janitor and don't blame it on your wife having a baby so soon? The fact that she was pregnant fast-tracked you into Canada in the first place. Do something if you're not satisfied. Don't expect me to advocate for you. You decided to hide your real education on your resume so you could get a job. Now YOU deal with it.

I don't want to hear how you must work cleaning out a church - waiting in the shadows for your opportunity to move up. Just do it. I feel bad enough that my culture - my childhood memories - are extinct. Take things into hand for yourself.

You coming here isn't an isolated event. It affected all of us. Your coming here changed life forever for those of us who were well-established here before you came.

I'm homesick for my familiar foods and customs too. Give me back my home.

But no you never think of how you've changed things forever for the rest of us. It's always about what you can get - what you can pillage and plunder - and complain that it isn't as socially civilized as in your ancient old world place.

You're killing me. So far I don't see how you've made this a better place for us. So far I feel drained and invaded and exiled in my own land.

You were supposed to be a blessing for Canadians - a guest here until you got settled and joined in unity with us.

So why do you live like a zombie, a war-criminal, stone-faced ghost? Nag. Nag. Nag. That's all you've done thus far.

Help!
    Can I have my Canada back please?

ยท
    Banned

This is becoming universal, everyone on this site could replace "Canada" with the US and it would be true.

Ireland could also be used instead of Canada, and it would still ring true. You can say the same for England and Scotland. I want my old country back, I want the old world back, I want this immigration insanity to die a quick death.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

true ,the West is being invaded by those who depise the West and
    who destroyed their own countries through tribalism , war , over-breeding, oppression of women etc.
    mass invasions sometimes called immigrations are alway bad-
    Banned

"...That I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

If only our congress would respect and keep this oath....we wouldn't be where we are today.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    "...That I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

If only our congress would respect and keep this oath....we wouldn't be where we are today.
    It is hard for them to keep it when half fall under the domestic portion of the oath.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It IS traumatic. This really spoke to me.

I go out now and I look for the America that I grew up with -- the people, the customs, the atmosphere ..and it's gone. I just search and search, but all I ever see when I go are all these fricking immigrants and their throngs. They are everywhere -- in our schools, our churches now, our stores, our institutions - everywhere you go.

The only place it stll exists is right in my own home, in my memories -- or on cultural/historical pieces on TV or in the movies.

It seems the West is surely being wiped out -- unless somene grows a spine, really quick.

Some of it I blame on technology as well. It's just all one big united globe right now, and people have such access to the United States now. There seem to be no screening, no borders, no process to them getting in, and staying in.

Don't forget Belgium, Sweden acually most of Europe...It will continue until we the people stop the invasion by 3rd world countrys....we can do more for these people through aid to their homeland instead of them destroying ours by causing over population and culture differences.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes I come home feeling like I've been on another planet, and inside my house is the only place that is still American. (That is until the neighbors loud Mariachi music makes it way through my walls).

Last night I stopped at a 7-11 on my way home and the owner had some kind of Arabic music playing on his boombox behind the counter. Not even quietly...loud enough to be heard through the entire store.

I'm so sick of people acting like somehow they were dragged kicking and screaming into my country, and everything they do is a slap in my face with how much they miss their homeland and culture. Well no one is forcing you to stay. Was it Tom Cruise who said in the movie "Born on the Fourth of July"... "If you don't love America, get the hell out!"

you should forward it to other blogs, news outlets, get the info out there.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    true ,the West is being invaded by those who depise the West and
    who destroyed their own countries through tribalism , war , over-breeding, oppression of women etc.
    mass invasions sometimes called immigrations are alway bad-
    You got that right! All the loser countries of the world want a piece of the American pie. They either destroyed their own countries, or never made anything out of them to begin with. They're jealous of the West, and they hate us for our success and strength. They come in the droves, bringing their loser cultures and ideals and religions with them....all the things that make their countries a a complete failure. And if we don't get them the he11 out soon, they're going to turn our country into a complete mess as well.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast