Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expanding the Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas

Expanding the Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas

By Dana Gabriel

The Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas, which some have dubbed PPA, was first launched by the Bush administration in September of 2008 in an effort to further deepen existing economic partnerships in the region. Many speculated that it was a last ditch effort by Bush to resurrect a revised version of the failed Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA). The Obama administration has continued with the PPA and is set to re-launch and expand the initiative which would lead to greater integration in the Americas. Some aspects of the PPA are similar to the defunct Security and Prosperity Partnership and could spread SPP objectives to other parts of the Western Hemisphere.

At the Pathways to Prosperity Ministerial held in El Salvador on May 31, 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pledged support for the PPA. She stated, “President Obama has emphasized that it's not important whether ideas come from one party or another, so long as they move us in the right direction. This meeting builds on the work of the previous U.S. administration, but the President and I are also committed to re-launching Pathways to Prosperity, and expanding its work to spread the benefits of economic recovery, growth, and open markets to the most vulnerable and marginalized citizens of our region.â€

So the SPP is now the "Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas, which some have dubbed PPA" ???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget it was also the "North American Union" but of course they had to change the name as it was not going over to well with the American People .
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Don't forget it was also the "North American Union" but of course they had to change the name as it was not going over to well with the American People .
    I do not believe that those implementing this plan to force an economic union on this continent ever called it North American Union.

That is a term that me and Dr. Corsi and a few others started using to convey what this means to our fellow Americans.

The other side has called this a North American Community, SPP, and now this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I do not believe that those implementing this plan to force an economic union on this continent ever called it North American Union.

That is a term that me and Dr. Corsi and a few others started using to convey what this means to our fellow Americans.

The other side has called this a North American Community, SPP, and now this.

W

Well thats probably where I got the term then (from alipac) because I had never heard any thing about this union (spp) until I became a member of alipac.....Very interesting and a name that well discribes their plans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)