Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expect big problems in coming years

Published - Friday, March 16, 2007

Expect big problems in coming years

By JACK LYDON | La Crosse

I believe that I, and other taxpayers, have been betrayed by both parties that have been elected to represent us. The “Great Society” was sold to us as putting an end to poverty in America, and what has it done?

It has removed the government employees and the teachers organizations from the Social Security system. Also removed are their “donations,” which have been put in the private arena for their investments.

The result of this transfer is evident. Their funds have grown at a much better rate than the Social Security “lockbox funds.” The politicians then redistributed money from the “Social Security lockbox” to their social programs.

Now, as in the last three or four administrations, our borders are wide open and the influx of “illegals” is a national threat.

Gang members, drug dealers and other criminals are coming across the border. Our federal jails now have almost 20 percent illegals at a cost of $30 billion a year. And what does this administration say? We need these hard-working people to work in America.

Ask our hard-working police and other frontline people what’s happening. Their hands are tied while these hard-working drug dealers and other criminals are running around our country destroying our children (and adults).

No borders will mean that in a few years we in America will have the same problems now enjoyed in England, France, Spain and many other European countries. This is just the beginning. Be prepared.

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles ... s/let4.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's all part of the NAU. Funny thing is, you don't see or hear about people fleeing from Canada for the U.S. of A. in droves. What might become news is people from America fleeing the country in droves for Canada.

You are right about public employees and their retirement plans. That's what I have here, and not only does it do better than social security, but if you get laid off you can cash it out to live on if you needed to (I, being in IT, did). Try that with social security. Ironically, I could still collect social security via my ex husband, if I needed to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)