Thread: export fee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

export fee

since illegals are paying a lot of money to get in, make enough to send home & live here, how about billing the country they are from to cover the cost of them not enforcing their laws & border? i figure at least $15,000 a head, to cover the cost of catching, holding, deporting, medical and welfare they have received, not paying taxes or insurance, jail time, victims comp for crimes, etc. sounds fair. we present a bill to each nation upon deportation, if they don't pay, deduct it from the welfare we send to these nations known as foreign aid. mexico is the 12th richest nation, yet we send them foreign aid. well they do send us mexicans in exchange though.
    Craig R. McNees

bigmac1952,

Welcome!!!

I like your idea!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi BigMac and welcome to the battle.

Good idea there. Certainly worth letting your Senators and Rep in on it. I like this place:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

Once you're registered your Congress members come up with a message link that makes it so easy to let 'm have it.

I have a pile of mail replies here, so I know it gets there.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)