Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Expose' on Rights of Illegals VS Citizens

This may be an idea that would needs to be carried out by someone with ties to the national media. My wife and I were driving home this afternoon and we were talking about the inequity of illegals over US citizens and she had a brilliant idea.

You know how reporters will sometimes dress as a minority or as being overweight to see how they are treated with hidden cameras rolling.

The idea in this case would be to send in a US citizen (of any color with no noteable accent) to the DMV in a state where illegals can get drivers licenses like Oregon or North Carolina. Have the hidden camera show how much documentation and hassle it takes for a citizen to get a drivers license. Then have the same person go to the state or county for a state health care program enrollment, go to an emergency room, sign up for welfare, get a traffic ticket, etc. All these are very difficult for regular citizens. You get the idea.

Next, send in a legal American citizen who speaks fluent spanish and has a Hispanic background. Document this person impersonating an illegal alien with a Matricula Consular card and going to the same agencies and going through the same tasks as the first person. I think it would shock the average person how easily illegals can get things like drivers licenses and social services.

I think it would be even more shocking how these agencies bend over backwards and cater to illegal aliens. In Oregon for example, citizens are denied almost all of the state's services unless they meet very stringent standards (which I like).

However, if you are illegal, you can get nearly everything without hassle and get out of responsibility for nearly everything with ease; this includes traffic tickets, hospital bills, skipped rent, ID theft. This is discrimination at its worst.

Anyhow, if we could get someone to do this, it would be every interesting.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I think it would shock the average person how easily illegals can get things like drivers licenses and social services.
    Not at all.
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Banned
    Ill be the guinea pig when do we start.

Remember the show that was on cable for a few weeks ,with the border guard that staid with the illegal family, and they filmed it ?

I'm serious about seeing this happen. Is there anyone in our group who is close to someone in the television media? It would take someone with a lot of guts. Could you picture it on YouTube? It might burst the bubble of some of our sheltered college students to what they face in the real world. We've all seen this on shows like Dateline.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Remember the show that was on cable for a few weeks ,with the border guard that staid with the illegal family, and they filmed it ?
    Are you referring to the show 30 days?
    Yes, I saw that. It broke my heart but not for the resons the documentary maker would have hoped. I saw a proud Hispanic Legal American that was angry about the border insecurity and was very firm in his beleifs. By the time the show was over he was doubting himself. He felt guilty for taking a stand to support our border. He felt torn about being a minute man and hurting poor illegals because now they had a face in his mind. I felt sorry at the way they broke this decent man down. He was never wrong in his thinking. After this expericene he felt torn and seemed defeated and worn out. Broke my heart for him. This issue is breaking alot of our backs and hearts. It is difficult. It is overwhelming. It is frustrating. And we don't deserve this. We are not the ones breaking and entering like univited hangers on.

What if we all became illegal overnight? We could bring down the whole dam bunch of stooges with their own lousy system by all becoming illegal and no one would be legal anymore. Wow! Talk about civilized society!.

This is what they teach at Yale and Harvard.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

ProudAmericanFamily-The TV show was propaganda. There were a few threads on Alipac about the show and about how the border agent really felt. If only I could remember what the name of it was I'd do a search and find them. Maybe someone else can help me with my CRS?

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    What if we all became illegal overnight?

Be careful for what you ask...if the la raza crowd got their way...
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    ProudAmericanFamily-The TV show was propaganda. There were a few threads on Alipac about the show and about how the border agent really felt. If only I could remember what the name of it was I'd do a search and find them. Maybe someone else can help me with my CRS?
    The show was called 30 Days.
    It was done by the same guy that did Supersize me. I will do a search of this board and see what I can find. Thank you for letting me know.
    I watched three of them. One about a Christian man that goes to stay with a Muslim family, one with a White male that lost his job to outsourcing and ended up staying in India with a family that got a job such as his and the border patrol show. When the man that lost his job to India outsourcing ends by saying that he was glad they got his job cause they needed it more then he did. He said this while sitting with his small baby at his knee in a car seat. That was more then enough propaganda for me. Next.