Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exposing and Boycotting Businesses That Hire Illegals

America, we DO have something we can do. Identify businesses that are breaking the law and boycott them out of existence!! I live in Austin, Texas and see them everyday. I have already made a conscious decision that I will first verify if a business has legal employees. If they cannot verify or if they hire illegals then they no longer will have my business. I also tell the management that they are breaking the law and I will do everything in my power to see that they are punished and that law abiding citizens know about their illegal behaviour! Give them hell and never give up!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Exposing and Boycotting Businesses That Hire Illegals

Just be careful how you speak to those managers....some of them have "protection" from the MS-13 gang cartel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    America, we DO have something we can do. Identify businesses that are breaking the law and boycott them out of existence!! I live in Austin, Texas and see them everyday. I have already made a conscious decision that I will first verify if a business has legal employees. If they cannot verify or if they hire illegals then they no longer will have my business. I also tell the management that they are breaking the law and I will do everything in my power to see that they are punished and that law abiding citizens know about their illegal behaviour! Give them hell and never give up!

Good idea, fellow Texan, regarding boycotts or as I have come to call it
    'defensive spending'.

But just for each of us to go around boycotting this business or that will certainly make us feel better - and I think it is our duty, but not sure it will do them much harm, unless of course, you can convince enough people to go along.

If we get together, get focused, and target one large industry at at time, it will make a difference. If we just target one business, they illegals will move to another business. If we target an industry, there won't be enough places for them to work.

I urge you to read the sticky at the top of the Dicussion Board and help get the word out on this.

Not sure how much good the boycott has done - as we haven't really gotten the word out too much - I do know that chicken in our area has been super cheap for several weeks. It has been from .19 to .99 a pound - mostly around .49 to .69. That is really down from previous times.

So let's get the word out.

It is our money they are using to hire illegals and purchase politicians who pass these destructive bills.

Why finance our own demise???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)