Oversight of the H-1B labor program is so lax that Indian companies are adding illegal riders to work contracts that force payment from workers that are against the law:

http://www.desicrunch.com/DisplayReview ... stems,_Inc.

Not so good things About Apex Technology Systems, Inc. :

Title:- Fraud,cheating,lies and legal agreement @ Apex Technology Group Inc www.apextgi.com

This information is being mailed to you as a reply to your post regarding fraud @ Apex Technology Group Inc (http://www.apextgi.com/). Please find the employment agreement letter http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10702214/agreement, which I received after I started working for Apex at a client location. None of the terms were part of the initial agreement between me and Apex Technology Group Inc. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight several aspect''s of the 9 page legal agreement which might be important for you. For example: 30 day termination notice or forget your last paycheck when you quit, If you join a company (including any level between you and Apex) then pay $35000 or face a law suit, $9000 for legal,training and guest services when you quit. $35000 if you quit in between a contract...etc. The legalities of the agreement are convoluted,complex and can/will be used against you if you displease Apex technology Group Inc. So once you sign that document you are at the mercy of the employer and much worse than a bonded labour in India. Apart from above, employees don''t receive their salary at the end of the month. It is usually received @ a random date in the following month, provided you are lucky. Else you would have to chase HR/Accounting to get your pay check. This process helps Apex technology group inc to hold back pay incase you choose to accept employment at another location. The most important aspect of your transaction''s with Apex Technology Group Inc is that they tell you one thing before you transfer your H1B to their consulting firm and then later do not stick to what they say(aka lies & cheating). In other words once you file/transfer your H1B to them you more or less become their slave and you will get entangled in thier web of lies and legal documents. They run the company, they are very unprofessional and treat employees w

[Another website ran the above letter and got this response from an American legal representative of Apex who wrote in mysteriously bad English.]

http://endh1b.com/Web/blogs/endh1b/arch ... yshop.aspx

We at www.endh1b.com received this email from what appears to be an Indian bodyshop in New Jersey. They want us to take down a post from Desicruch about the experiences a quest worker had with the bodyshop, and "provide contact details of the individual who posted this legal agreement." We have not posted a legal agreement and don't have the contact details of anyone of our contributors. We will also protect the privacy of any members of our community.

This is clearly an attempt to apply Indian legal standards to American citizens. We will not be intimidated and are ready to defend our 1st Amendment Rights. If you would like to contribute to this cause, please make a donation that well help us defer our legal costs.

Dear Sir or Madam;

On 11/23/2009 Apex Technology Group, Inc. came to an attention about your website www.endh1b.com which provided artificial and untruthful statement to the public which can't even confirmed by this specific indiduals who claim himself as Mr. Pankaj Jain and is defaming Apex Technology Group reputation in many other websites which are currently cooperating with our Attorney. I would like to bring this to you attention that our Attorney has went forward with legal proceedings against this culprit. As per you if owner is not responsible for the information posted on this website has full right to remove the article requested by Apex TGI.

I am disappointed because your services didn't check the authenticity of the person who posted our legal document which has defamed our Apex Technology Group's image and could lead to heavy losses to the revenue which has reputation and been in the business since 2001. To further minimizing the damage to Apex Technology Group's reputation I purpose you remove the article linked to your website. I further request you to provide us the contact details of the individual who posted this legal agreement without permission since we are the copyright owner of the legal document. We request that you investigate the substance of our complaint, and provide us with the contact details of the individual in fault, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability, as suggested in your website, if these allegation are found valid. Please respond to us in writing.

To resolve the problem I would appreciate and require you to take the action to remove the link attached below:

http://endh1b.com/Web/blogs/endh1b/arch ... model.aspx

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait till 12/04/2009 before arranging for the matter to be removed from your website by a third party (Company's Attorney) at your cost or seeking help from Consumer Protection Agency. Please feel free to reach me for any further inquiries at the contact information below.

Thanks and Regards

Shawn Gibson

HR/Legal Department

Apex Technology Group Inc.

2 Kilmer Road., Suite# C

Edison, NJ 08817

Tel: (732) 572-1800

Direct: (732) 964-1300

Fax: (732) 572-7900

Email: Shawn.Gibson@apextgi.com

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! TELL CONGRESS TO END THE EVIL H-1B VISA PROGRAM!!!