Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

F.Y.I. on Hannity & Colmes Tonight

Hi Everybody,

Just want to let you know that the show I watched last night (and posted about) that did the piece on illegal immigration and MS-13 gangs was NOT on Hannity's America, as I thought. It was a segment on the Hannity & Colmes show called: "The Price we Pay".

It's on again tonight, and it will be about the price we pay in our emergency rooms and hospitals with regard to illegal immigration.

I just wanted to clear that up for any of you who want to watch the show and might be looking for it under "Hannity's America".

Hope all this makes sense (it's been a long day...).

Anyway, the show is on at 8pm CST on the FOX network.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Was I just imagining that Colmes was beginning to see the light?

Actually I disagree with quite a lot of what Sean Hannity says, too. Not all "conservatives" are grabbing the Brass Ring. But he's making this issue very clear for those tuned in.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info. I am turning to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Thanks for the info. I am turning to it now.
    It is usually on the last 15 or 20 minutes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, I hope they hit it home. Maybe it will wake up a few of the snoring sheep.

Many of the docs and nurses are among the most brainwashed. They are constantly told "we treat everyone who comes in." If you hear it over and over again, you begin to believe it. But we as health professionals should question it. Why should a person get care who does not pay into the system, especially if they are receiving Medicaid benefits?

I just don't see how Americans, the biggest gripers on earth about the bankrupt social security, Medicare, Medicaid systems can sit by and watch it being bankrupted even more by illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Wow, I hope they hit it home. Maybe it will wake up a few of the snoring sheep.

Many of the docs and nurses are among the most brainwashed. They are constantly told "we treat everyone who comes in." If you hear it over and over again, you begin to believe it. But we as health professionals should question it. Why should a person get care who does not pay into the system, especially if they are receiving Medicaid benefits?

I just don't see how Americans, the biggest gripers on earth about the bankrupt social security, Medicare, Medicaid systems can sit by and watch it being bankrupted even more by illegals!
    The only problem is they're treating people for non-emergency complaints in our emergency rooms. This is wrong. Illegals shouldn't be using our emergency rooms as family practice clinics. It's a blatant freeloading abuse of our compassionate system that has a policy of not turning anybody away at the emergency room. But that policy is supposed to be for TRUE emergencies...not sore throats and upset stomachs.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

So it was already on? They didn't have it until 6:40 last night

What did they say?

Oh my Gosh!!! Did you hear what the Mexican woman said??? (Through an interpreter) she said, "Americans make good money and are educated, they can afford health care, unfortunately we cannot...so they can pay for us."

That IS GREAT that they got that on the air!! I hope millions off people saw that!!!

GREAT SHOW!!! To the point and absolutely no sob stories. It was all about how the hospitals in California are being driven to bankrupcy by the illegals!!

I could have strangled Colmes. What a total moron! After Hannity clearly showed the astronomical burden illegal aliens are on the taxpayers of this country, this idiot counters it with nonsense that illegals contribute more than they use.

What world is this cretin living in?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I could have strangled Colmes. What a total moron! After Hannity clearly showed the astronomical burden illegal aliens are on the taxpayers of this country, this idiot counters it with nonsense that illegals contribute more than they use.

What world is this cretin living in?
    I agree. He's a putz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast