Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

The Fabulous Ruins of Detroit

Sad to see what has happened to this once great city in America. Excellent visual tour. Note-Just click the pictures with your mouse to navigate.

http://detroityes.com/home.htm

Detroit

Sad. And Detroit is NOT the only what used to be a manufacturing city in trouble.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

GFC
    I could see the same thing happening in many parts of the country that are overwhelmed with illegal immigration. As the illegals move in, whites, and other races with money will leave creating poverty and ruin.

I have seen parts of old Hollywood tagged by gangs who have no respect for the history that they're distroying.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

tagging

bearpaw,

That was the first thing I notice pre-gang. I lived in a friendly, clean, well kept neighborhood. Multicultural. This IS Miami.

Then, saw some tagging (that is graffiti, right?) on the backs of signs. Within one month, everything started happening.

I was so naive.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat,

I don't know if this program is still in practice in Los Angeles. But when a tagger was caught. The guilty slim bags were ordered by the attending judge out to paint over the wall during peak commuting hours for all to see.

program

Let the punishment fit the crime! I'm all for that!
    TIME'S UP!

Traitors, you have two choices. Line up and walk the planks or swim the keelhauls.

When the invading horde first began filling up Omaha Nebraska back around 1996 or so (prior to that year illegals were relatively rare) the Omaha World-Herald had not begun placing all invaders in a good light. A news story was written about "south" Omaha, the area where the invaders were congregating. The reporter visited the area, observed the invaders and interviewed citizens in the area.

Tales of constant harassment of females by the illegals who congregate in packs and hang out. Tales of parking lots full of pile of human feces where the invaders relieved themselves.

Tales of the huge number of discarded disposable diapers found everywhere; sidewalks, parking lots, inside businesses.

It was a lengthy article guarenteed to disgust anyone living in a modern culture/country.

However, that was the last negative story I was to read in the Omaha World-Herald about illegal aliens.

I wonder if that reporter and the editor allowing the story were fired for reporting truthfully?

Yup tagging is graffiti. Another way for them to piss all over and mark their territory....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast