Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FACING THE SHARKS

This thread is about what's it like for an American to lose their work to a foreigner, and the contractors who team with them, and having to go before the Court of Federal Claims. I chose the title "Facing the Sharks" because that's what it feels like to me.

I'm a pro se litigant who is filing a complaint in the COFC soon, and I was not able to find a law firm to take my case for 2 reasons. 1. No money to pay them 2. They won't go up against the defendants

This case started in the US District Court and for less than a year, I had an attorney, but he bailed out on me. He had a meeting with the defendants where I was asked to leave. Shortly after, he told me one of the witnesses was going to deny information, and I wouldn't have a case. He told me to drop it, and I said if he wanted to quit he could, but I wouldn't quit. The defendants got the judge to sign a court order to force my attorney to stay on the case. My attorney called me to tell me to pick up all my case files, because I was on my own, and he was only going to show up to the deposition of the witness because he was ordered to.

I called the court clerk to tell him what had happened, and he said my attorney can't do that. I told him I had all the documents and didn't know what to do with them. He said the only way to get my attorney off the case was to fire him. I did that, but the defendant's attorney would not allow the deposition to be rescheduled to when I found a replacement attorney. I had to depose the witness myself, or drop the case.

After deposing the witness, I learned more information about my case. My former attorney said I will probably win my case and he could kick himself.

I also thought I could win, but I didn't expect to get a judge that would end up helping the defendants go after a multimillion dollar contract using my information that had a protection order on it. When I filed a motion for the judge to recuse himself, he dismissed my case and said I had to file in the Court of Federal Claims.

=======================================

I edited my post in consideration of this being an actual case.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    This post might help anyone that doesn't know what this is about. It should at least give a background to what is going on.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-80433-.html#80433
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cessna, I'm not so sure you should be posting specifics here about a case that is currently open.

I'm not going to post names or anything that is not already in the public. The judge already released my documents and anyone with access to a Pacer account can read every detail of the case. The media already requested the documents from the court, and got copies of other documents.

I got a call from a reporter saying it looks like I'm being railroaded, but yet they won't report my story, which I think is because of BRAC issues. The defendants are regulars on CBS affiliate concerning BRAC.

What I want to post is the "what to do next" information. If I can't post case information, then how come the Abramoff case is being publicized, which also includes politicians?

The events I was going to post would not include names of anyone, but just information in general, and perhaps someone would be able to apply laws and cases to the events.

Did anyone watch CBS news tonight?

They said there are currently 50 cases in court about contractors. One of which was not qualified for the contract.

The information they said on the news is very similar to mine. Now they can say 51 cases.

Cessna

http://www.mountainstateslegal.org/

Cessna this is the link for Mountain States Legal Foundation. They are a non profit legal firm. I don't know if they can help, but give them a try.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Thank you for the link ohflyingone. They're posting information about their cases, and it looks like they're tracking the next steps publically, like what I wanted to do.

I'm going to write to them and see if my case is something within their scope. Hey, it can't hurt. I've turned over as many stones as I can find, without success. What's one more?

20/20 tonight.. about us losing our jobs to overseas

Hmmm.. hope it's not just a story for ratings, but rather, attempt to get action.

The media was no help. 20/20 is in favor of our jobs going over seas. Maybe their jobs should go there too.