Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Facts Vs. Fiction and Heidi Cruz wife of Presidential Candidate Senator Ted Cruz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's keep the gloves on here folks.

I think Trump sent Cruz an olive branch comment today about VP.

Both of them are probably starting to realize that if they, and their supporters, don't ease off of each other they just might beat each other up enough to let illegal alien amnesty supporter Marco Rubio win!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No that wasn't the reason. That's what Trump has said to every question about VP. Same thing he said about Ben Carson when asked about him. It's just his standard comment to the press on the VP issue.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Putting Congress in Charge on Trade - ‘Fast track’ authority will give lawmakers more say over agreements that are vital for economic growth.
    By Paul Ryan And
    Ted Cruz
    April 21, 2015 7:36 p.m. ET
    The article is only 10 mths old and the authors applaud the TPP & claim this & that will have to be approved by congress - all B.S. With fast track approved, only voice for congress will be yes or no, no changes or amendments allowed.

No mention of unlimited cheap foreign labor AT THE DISCRETION OF O, unlabeled origin of foods, corporations ability to ignore our environmental laws & no expiring patent dates for big pharma's RX prescriptions prohibiting generic forms.

It is a corporate give away & creates more open border flow as well as health risks from food sources & traveling workers. Only traitors to Americans would approve it.
    Last edited by artist; 02-06-2016 at 10:12 PM.

I can understand your position MW, My other half of 23 years and I are on opposite ends of the political scale with him being an open border junkie and myself a closed border junkie. And we do have some major disagreements & arquments that at times resulted in days of the dreaded silent treatment.

With that being said, I love him, respect his opinion but under no circumstance would they cloud or alter my judgments or actions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123