Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAIR estimates at least 13 million illegals.

FAIR estimates that in 2007 the illegal alien population is above 13 million persons. Government and academic estimates indicate that as of 2006 there were 11 to 12 million illegal aliens living in the United States. The Center for Immigration Studies estimated the illegal alien population at 10 million as of November 2004.

It is difficult to have an exact figure because the illegal nature of their presence prevents any enumeration, but the U.S. Census Bureau estimated 8.7 million illegal aliens were here in 2000, and immigration officials estimate that the illegal alien population grows by as many as 500,000 every year.
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I bet there at least 13 million in California alone. If there were only 13 million of them, the problem would be easy to remedy. Politicians are not worried about 13 million workers or votes.. Much more is at stake here.

13 million would not be costing what it does in education and healthcare. A few million would not be burdening our systems like they are.

There are a lot more than 13 million illegals in all the USA. Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, Trinidad, South America, Europe, Asia.

On Buford HWY in Atlanta, there are communities of illegal, Hispanics, Koreans, Chinese. They are very segregated and easy to spot.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!