Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAIR SPECIAL ACTION ALERT

Date: 2006/07/03 Mon AM 11:48:46 EDT
    Subject: Attend Congressional Field Hearings on July 5 & 7, 2006

Congressional Field Hearings:
    Your Chance to Tell Them What the American People Really Want!

Philadelphia, PA
    July 5, 2006

San Diego, CA
    July 5, 2006

Laredo, TX
    July 7, 2006

We STRONGLY URGE you to take your family,
    neighbors and friends to these hearings!

We have already learned that organizations supporting amnesty will be meeting early in the morning on July 5th to bus protesters to the San Diego hearing. Your attendance is critical to convincing the Members of Congress that what the American people really want is to secure the borders, secure the interior and enforce our laws!

Please take a moment to look at the schedule and attend any of the hearings you can. If you have questions, please contact our field representatives Sandra Gunn (East Coast) or Rick Oltman (West Coast). You may reach Sandra at 202-531-7521 and Rick at 415-884-9960

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Philadelphia,
    Pennsylvania

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

San Diego,
    California

Friday, July 7, 2006

Laredo,
    Texas

Senate Judiciary Committee
    Chairman Arlen Specter
    (R-PA)

House International Relations Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation
    Chairman Ed Royce
    (R-CA)

House International Relations Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation
    Chairman Ed Royce
    (R-CA)

Topic: Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Examining the Need for a Guest Worker Program

Topic: Border Vulnerabilities and International Terrorism, Part I

Topic: Border Vulnerabilities and International Terrorism, Part II

TIME: 10:00am EST

TIME: 9:00am PST

TIME: 10:00am CST

WHERE:

National Constitution Center
    525 Arch Street
    Independence Mall
    Philadelphia, PA

WHERE:

Imperial Beach Border Patrol Station
    1802 Saturn Boulevard
    San Diego, CA

WHERE:

La Posada Hotel and Suites
    1000 Zaragoza Street
    Laredo, TX
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:35 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hearings the day after 4th of July is such a BOGUS SCAM on the part of our government...what sleeze turds.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

These hearings aren't getting out to all the people! Do they just think people in certain States need to vent?

I want to vent too!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I've been a little concerned about this to begin with. I was concerned that they'd come back and try to say, "The country is overwhelmingly in favor of a guest worker program 99.9 %!"

I guess I'm just having trouble "trusting them".

BTW, exactly whose idea was this ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I mean what if they get packed in by illegals and pro-open borders people ?

If they can get a million people to take to the streets they can probably get a million to go to some meetings.

Where does that leave the average American citizen ? They would probably even have organizations such as La Raza and the Catholic Church transporting them from around the country to attend. In the meantime the average American is unable to go because we have to go to work in order to pay for our doctor bills and hospital bills, etc. We don't have 25 people to take care of our children while we travel to a meeting, either.

I just don't know about this.

We have already learned that organizations supporting amnesty will be meeting early in the morning on July 5th to bus protesters to the San Diego hearing.
    Oh my Gosh. I just went back and read this. This WILL BE a scam on the American people.

What the hell does Sphincter expect to hear in Laredo????? What an oaf!

They will be expecting a lot of protesters anyway and I say 'let them protest.' It will probably backfire. Also heard it will be open here in San Diego but only room for about 100 people inside - first come first serve. So that means it will probably be a zoo outside. San Diego is a border city and married to Tijuana so it is bound to be very interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They will be expecting a lot of protesters anyway and I say 'let them protest.
    And "they" (George W. Bush) will let them protest and you will not see the police and riot police and snipers present the way you did for the small peaceful protest in Tennessee by Americans.

Any questions ?

Legal - I totally agree! "They" are free to rant all the want plus get media coverage. Sickens me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn