Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even God advises to help those who help themselves - illegal aliens expect handouts and government help and do not help themselves except by taking from America.

God also had laws and made people abide by them . . . or else . . .

Where do these churches come from?? I would have to give my church a second thought if they insisted on helping people who knowingly come here illegally who refused to help themselves!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

bttt

keep an eye on your religious community!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

damn that would make for one hell of a letter writing campaign if we got all their church information and websights and actually wrote all these people.

write one letter and everyone cut and paste it to all these "ministers" and let them read the same letter from every one.

My Brazilian friend and I are Catholics, but are NOT popular in the Catholic Diocese of Dallas, TX. We are considered CHILD HATERS because we believe that ILLEGAL alien children and ANCHOR babies are the responsibility of their LAWBREAKER PARENTS and NOT OURS. We say that the "severed family ties" are NOT caused by the PROPER enforcement of our current immigration laws but by the ILLEGAL alien PARENTS, and that ANY consequent "separation anxiety" suffered by the children is the FAULT of their PARENTS, NOT OUR country!

Although I am not Brazilian, I join you with this one! I obviously do not believe we should support the illegal aliens and their anchor babies. They should realize the price they are making them pay when they knowingly violate our laws. I've gotten a lot of "caution" words thrown at me but I will continue to hold my ground.

My Brazilian friend and I are Catholics, but are NOT popular in the Catholic Diocese of Dallas, TX. We are considered CHILD HATERS because we believe that ILLEGAL alien children and ANCHOR babies are the responsibility of their LAWBREAKER PARENTS and NOT OURS. We say that the "severed family ties" are NOT caused by the PROPER enforcement of our current immigration laws but by the ILLEGAL alien PARENTS, and that ANY consequent "separation anxiety" suffered by the children is the FAULT of their PARENTS, NOT OUR country
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    As far as I'm concerned, churches that support illegal immigration can render unto Caesar.
    Why doesn't any Christian church oppose illegal immigration?

Why doesn't any Christian church support ICE?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12