Thread: Fake SS numbers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fake SS numbers

I have heard it is very easy for these illegals to get fake SS numbers...They just pay someone like $100 and get a number and then they can work under their real name...So this allows some of them to work at regular jobs, once again taking a job away from an American or a legal resident...What I don't understand is why it is so easy?...Why can't an employer check with the IRS to see if the SS and the person's name/identity match.
    What I also don't understand is where do these numbers come from?...Are they numbers that belong to US citizens or are they just completely made up?
    I have filed a report because I believe a local company is hiring illegals that use fake SS numbers, but of course, nothing has been done.
    Our own government's ineptitude is just killing us here.

There is a government program that detects whether SSNs are fake or not, but it doesn't detect whether a real number is in use by someone else. That's what happened with Swift, over the past few years real Americans were getting letters from the IRS about unreported income and sometimes seeing strange debts on their credit report. The government does send 'no match' letters about payroll taxes being paid with fake numbers, and sometimes employers get scared and act on that. The big problem is when a community buys into the myth that 'they're just here to contribute by doing the jobs Americans don't want.' Then you have the wholesale 'look the other way' culture that Swift is now (sort of) paying for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our goverment is the reason why this is happening. Pretty soon once the senate. Which passed a bill not even as bad as the one that maybe planning to pass soon, is likely to be on the way. This time it should easly go through the house, then onto Bushs desk to sign. They will be made legal with there familys, and there familys will bring more up.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

They use stolen SSN. Many people carry them in their wallets and loose them if their wallets are stolen. There has been a big increase in the number of purses being stolen and I think that the ID is what they are after. Most people no longer carry alot of money on them as they have bank cards and credit cards. These cards get quickly cancelled and many places ask for picture ID if you make larger purchases.
    As for the government they could do a better job checking and keeping track of SSN to see if someone is using one more than once. At the same time when you get your SSN it tells you to never carry it on you and put it away in a safe place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)