Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family of Victim Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Calls for End

Previously I brought you the story of Jamiel Shaw, Jr., the Los Angeles High football star murdered recently by an illegal alien, who was released from County jail just hours prior to the incident. So often the illegal immigration debate is dominated by statistics. The Shaw case is a reminder of the human cost of allowing the illegal immigration crisis to continue to spiral out of control.

Following the loss of their loved one, the Shaw family has chosen to publicly challenge Special Order 40, a sanctuary policy that allows criminal illegal aliens to roam the streets of LA.

This, according to The Los Angeles Times: (web site)

"The attack on the Los Angeles Police Department's Special Order 40 -- which limits when officers can ask about the citizenship status of suspects -- has come largely but not exclusively from anti-illegal-immigration forces. But now the order has a new and potentially potent foe: the family of Jamiel Shaw Jr., the Los Angeles High football star who was killed last month. Police have charged a gang member who was in the country illegally with Shaw's slaying.

"Jamiel Shaw Sr. and his wife, Anita, a U.S. Army sergeant who has been serving in Iraq, appeared before the City Council on Tuesday arguing for changes to the 30-year-old Los Angeles Police Department policy as it pertains to gang members suspected of being illegal immigrants."

The Times also made note of Judicial Watch's taxpayer lawsuit against the Los Angeles Police Department over Special Order 40. (You can read more about that here.) (web site)

"Sterling 'Ernie' Norris, an attorney for Judicial Watch, one of the plaintiffs, said the Shaws' proposal to identify illegal immigrant gang members at the point of their arrest doesn't go far enough.

"'Police aren't taking the next step, which is when they pull somebody over to immediately check into whether they are illegal through a thorough background check and through their investigation at the scene,' Norris said in an interview. 'Special Order 40 essentially told them to shut up and not to talk about illegal immigrants.'"

Sanctuary policies in Los Angeles and other cities are illegal and nonsensical. It's a shame that it takes the murder of a high school student-athele to focus public attention on this fact.

I just wonder how many deaths it takes before these people wake up to the fact there's a problem? Probably like aids and everything else.....a rich persons kid or wife or family. Till they camp on the White House lawn or kill the presidents daughters.....there's not a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm wondering what we can do as a group here at ALIPAC to help bring this story to the attention of national media.
    I don't just mean getting them to just run the story. But maybe something on a larger scale. I know that if that had been my son I would be reaching out to everyone here at ALIPAC for support. Having 2 sons of my own I am very concerned about what is going on in this counrty and their futures, and that is why I am a member here.

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    I'm wondering what we can do as a group here at ALIPAC to help bring this story to the attention of national media.
    I don't just mean getting them to just run the story. But maybe something on a larger scale. I know that if that had been my son I would be reaching out to everyone here at ALIPAC for support. Having 2 sons of my own I am very concerned about what is going on in this counrty and their futures, and that is why I am a member here.
    Rwright, I agree with you totally. Mr. W., you have any ideas up your sleeve on this one???

Illegal aliens can not commit crime in the USA so whenever one does it is just part of the rising background of crime.

The MSM will ignore an injustice here and an injustice there committed by an illegal alien because they are inclined to do so. Only when critical mass is reached will America wake up and demand something be done.

Can any one tell me how many Americans were molested, raped, killed, and murdered by illegal aliens in 2007?

What is an acceptable number where America will tolerate the collateral damage to save ten cents on a head of lettuce? How big does the number need to be before America is shocked out of its stupor?

In actual fact nobody knows how much crime illegal aliens are committing becasue the GOVT does not track or report it. That makes illegal immigration a "victimless crime."

However, they are actually committing a LOT of crime. For an idea, read the two CRIME chapters in THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

Then go to Victims of Illegal aliens.

http://www.victimsofillegalaliens.com/

which is a "NCIC-like" data base for recording serious crimes against persons committed by illegal aliens.

Click on the VICTIM tab and sort by sexual crimes. Start perusing the crime reports. Does anybody think America really knows what is happening to their children?

When YOU start reporting the crimes in your state, the VOIA data base will start to reflect what is actually happening. Then the "yield" will start approaching critical mass - whatever that number is.

In any case, imagine what YOU could do with the data on 10,000 crimes, especially since you can sort by state.

Does THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS give you any ideas?

It is time to hold the politicians accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I just wonder how many deaths it takes before these people wake up to the fact there's a problem? Probably like aids and everything else.....a rich persons kid or wife or family. Till they camp on the White House lawn or kill the presidents daughters.....there's not a problem.
    I agree with you many people truly don't see the problem until happens to them. The tragic thing is that there are other sanctuary cities besides L.A. and in those cities there are American kids like Jamiel. Kids who do good in school and sports and strive for the best. How many more Jamiel's do we have to lose to make people wake up and see the problem. I give Jamiel Shaw Sr. and Sgt. Shaw credit for standing up and fighting illegal immigration. They remind me of Melanie Kortlang whose daughter Amy was killed by a drunk illegal in Ramona,CA in 2006. Melanie still continues to fight for tougher immigration laws much the Jamiel and Anita are doing right now. Melanie has traveled to several rallies and videos of her can be found on YouTube. Jamiel, Amy and other American youths who have lost their lives deserve justice and we must prevent the deaths of people like them.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I just wonder how many deaths it takes before these people wake up to the fact there's a problem?
    This is IMPORTANT: exactly how many Americans can be molested, raped, killed, and murdered before America wakes up?

I need it for a goal for http://www.victimsofillegalaliens.com/index.php