Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fan Mail

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fan Mail

Dear Mr.Gheen,

First and foremost, the only thing that should be illegal is your website. How dare you criticize people like that?! In case you didn't know, EVERYONE in the U.S is an immigrant or has an ancestor that was one unless you are Native American. Even if you are, did Squato not help the pilgrims? Do you think that we would be able to populate the U.S as quickly if all of the immigrants are legal? How can you begrudge a person to a better life?

Second, to tell someone to take their children and go back to where they came from is very rude. But since the things you say on the website are appalling, I'll assume you have no manners and therefore don't care. Sometimes, people don't have a choice. Do you think, that the people from the war-torn countries wanted it to be that way? Yes, I know about the terrorist attacks in Paris, and that is unfortunate. But you can't discriminate all of the refugees because of that! Don't you understand that that is what the terrorists want us to do? They want us to be afraid of them, to let those refugees die, to discriminate because of them, and if you do that, it's like saying "you got what you want" to the terrorists.

That's like saying "Oh, the KKK were mostly white men. Let's not treat Caucasian men like humans anymore". Yet, statically speaking, men that are white lead the best lives. *cough cough* YOU. Your so-called "organization" isn't even an organization! It is an email list of racists.

Please, take your horrible words and GO TO HELL! If I had the time, I would create a REAL organization called AALIPAC. Anti-ALIPAC. Or AWG. Anti-William Gheen. But since I have better things to do than teach a sad little man manners, I will instead support immigration groups.

Your website CONVINCED me to support the immigration groups. The only reason anyone supports you is either out of pity, or because you say the things that they are too cowardly to say! I feel pity......for the people associated with you! In fact, as I type, I am organizing a fundraiser. Shame on you and your VERY racist and untrue website!

-Cathrin

P.s. You might want to change your picture on ALIPAC. You say you want everyone to know the truth, yet you hide your real self behind a picture of a person that is younger, and way hotter than you. It's okay, lots of people look fugly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cathrin,

Thank you so much for your recent hate e-mail. Sometimes, when I'm working past Midnight on a weekend to try to save any American job or life I can from the illegal alien invasion of my nation you support... an e-mail like yours encourages me to work even harder.

You see, my website is not "illegal" as you would like because here in America we have something called the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Many very brave men and women have fought and died to protect those rights. Many were members of my family. So you see, you may not understand the freedoms we Americans share but we won't be allowing you or anyone else to make sites like mine "illegal".

Furthermore, many people that trespass, steal, rape, deal drugs, murder... well many of them want "a better life". But we do not allow them to disrespect laws or other people to do so here in America. This may seem strange to you, but it is why so many millions of people living in 3rd world gang rule gang rape hell holes want to come to America. You are criticizing the people and practices that have made America a great nation everyone wants to come to. While nations filled with people that think and act like you do are places people want to escape.

Create any group or website you want. I could care less. ALIPAC is a national organization that has been in operation for 11 years now and we have many supporters of many different races and walks of life and everything we have to say on our site is true. You may wish these hard facts did not exist, but they are accurate Dorothy no matter how many times you click your heels!

I am so happy to learn that our efforts have angered you and disturbed your peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your consternation with me and ALIPAC.

We will all do our best to continue upsetting you and your illegal alien invasion supporting criminal allies.

William Gheen

PS: The picture on my profile page is me standing on the rooftop of the NC General Assembly in 2007. So while I was younger and thinner at the time, it is really my picture. And no matter what you think about my appearance, I will never and could never be as ugly and evil as you are on the inside.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)