Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farmers Branch City Council meeting

My wife and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary defending the laws of our great country, and standing up to hypocrites like LULAC.

We arrived early and took a seat. I could here loud discussions going on outside. I knew Carlos Quintanilla, a local LULAC operative, and his sidekick Luis de la Garza were outside trying to spread more racism accusations. So, I walked outside to listen...I had no intention of saying a word...

When I stepped outside, I discovered that the LULACkies were louder than the good guys. We started to chant "We support Tim O'Hare". They wouldn't relent. We were then told to quiet down by the police, yet the lackies would not. So I chimed in, "No es racismo, es la ley." (It's not racism, it's the law) That got Quintanilla's attention. I told them they could not play the race card. This is not just about Mexico, it's about Turkey, Iran, etc. also. I also told them that they were supporting criminals and that they knew it. They claim to love this country, and yet they can't obey the law?! That got them quiet. It was pretty cool. Of course, I was told I was being to loud and that they (the police) were trying to break the discussion up, so I had to stop.

Tim O'Hare recieved a standing ovation. Resolution 2006-099 was passed unanimously by the council, which called for the Federal Government to take action. They are going to send this to all city councils, school boards, college/university boards, and government officials. It should eventually get posted on the Farmers Branch website under City Council Agenda Minutes...I hope. Anyway, I think they were afraid of the lawsuit factor, but I hope they keep the fight going. The council had a petition in the lobby for people to sign that supported the resolution. Mayor Phelps, clearly against the proposal and afraid to lose votes, tried to pull a fast one by putting a petition in the lobby that called for amnesty for these illegals. Some signed it not knowing it was the wrong petition. What a joke!!!

Many residents showed up in support of O'Hare. We outnumbered the illegal supporters this time around. One of the big local LULACkies pulled me aside and said we both agree on illegal immigration. I told him he is on the wrong side. He went on to say he thinks the federal gov should handle the issue. I told him they can't agree on anything, so why should we wait. If enough towns start to fight, then maybe they'll take notice of those that elected them in the first place. He went on to tell me he didn't like the finger-pointing and shouting, nor the name-calling. (I didn't call anyone a name, by the way) I reminded him that two weeks ago one of his cronies called us "ignorant whites" (in Spanish) because we didn't understand what they were saying in Spanish. This LULAC official then threw his amigos under the bus by saying, "Just between you and me, I don't agree with that." Nice leadership. It just adds to that orgs hypocrisy.

Dixie, I asked about you, but I didn't get a chance to meet you. I hope you made it. It was a blast. We are going to keep up the fight. I will be telling my local Repub group about the Resolution and how Granbury needs to get involved. I'm sure they will tell me the party doesn't want to get involved. I will also most likely get ostracized. Oh well, what can you do. This country needs more Conservative Activists!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

TyRANTosaur,

I'm glad you and Dixie were there. I spoke with councilman Ohare on the phone today. We discussed things at length. He knew about ALIPAC and our efforts here. I told him we would help him any way we could.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TRant,

I'm pretty sure I know who you are. I didn't get to speak to you or your wife either. It gets kinda crazy at rallies and everyone wants to talk to you. Did you make the Ch. 5 news? I think they replay at midnight.

I agree! We outnumbered them! It's about time! There are more of us and we know it.

We had one crazy come over and tried to re-write American history by telling us Christopher Columbus was as Spaniard. I'm surprised he didn't say Hispanic or from Mexico. Even after telling the guy he was Genoese/Italian. He argued, said "no and bet me"! We started laughing and walked off. Classic! Love the one running around with the sign that said, "every one pays taxes" Yea, you only pay sales tax and that's not enough. I think the adult to kid ratio for the illegal supporters were about 50/50.

I'm going to Ankarlo's rally that is coming up. Check out his website. We will talk more. Glad you made it out!

I'm going to read the paper tomorrow and try to come up with a letter to send O'Hare et al.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sounds like you all are having fun in Texas. I will be surprised if any politicians or towns here take up the issue of making some local laws to prevent illegals from being hired here and renting here, highly unlikely.

Now on the other hand, if the woman we want in for governor gets voted in, I think we are looking for some real changes in Oregon. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TRant,
    Thanks for sharing this great news...way to go for Tim O'Hare and the folks in Spring Branch

remember 1824
    but the news could have been much better!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

O'hare has said he won't back down from the issue. Of course, the hypocrites at LULAC said they will pursue lawsuits if they have to. We'll go back to Farmers Branch if we have to. Why are politicals so afraid to speak out against illegal immigration!!!???

How frustrating!!! I guess I have to seek public office or something to get some kind of activity in there. I'm seeking the right people, but are they going to follow through? Will the House stand against the Senate? Have these completely LOST THEIR MINDS!? I KNOW THEY'VE LOST TOUCH!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA...AND GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Thanks for great news.
    Those wishing to lend support and thank Farmer's Branch can find contact information in the Alipac Activism and Focus forum

Farmers Branch here
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)